People with shit rigs posting them in their signatures

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by Billy, Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy

Billy Guest

Re:

you own a ford probe? OMG man, **goes red in embarrasment***, along with that, you have a 1 gig machine and a shitty GF3?, and you dont have sex with women?

O

M

F

G

next time I see you in my black viper venom im going to do us all a favour and floor it, "ryoko roadkill". you just miss the whole point of everything man.

life is not about being safe, having a safe system and having a boring middle of the road lamer car and holding your virginity until you are 50 and meet the right wrinkly old bint.

life is about fun, getting laid, speeding and flaming fucking arseheads like you.

you get it now ? :D

2. Ryoko

Ryoko American Soldier

Re:

you don't have fun by getting laid by the neighborhood slut (fun that means anything anyway), you don't have fun when you're taken to jail for going 230mph in your viper, and you don't have fun by owning the best system around. you have fun when you realize that what you already have is what you always wanted. get a life and find out on your own. at your rate, you'll already be 70 by then.

3. MikeDaMan

MikeDaMan New Member

Re:

First answer = You wish and the second answer if you get off on visions of having sex with older women you need some serious help. Not only are you pataphile but you mean your cheating on an 11 year old for a mom? WTF is your problem? You are the sorriest piece of human waste on the planet earth. F-ck you, go to hell, you little piece of $hit!!!!

4. SPANKtheMONKEY

SPANKtheMONKEY 1 skin, 2 skin, 3 skin ........

Re:

Why does fun have to mean anything? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Don't get caught then silly :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

U've never played online then :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

What I really want is to screw the slut next door, drive over 300mph and have the most 1337 system around :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. Ryoko

Ryoko American Soldier

Re:

you are incredibly dense, and i do not converse with the dense.

"U've never played online then"

of course i have. hell, i could have the earth simulator for a computer but with this 56k, i still will have a hell of a time killing people. i would have better luck with an athlon 500 and a tnt2 pro.

6. alewisa

alewisa New Member

Check out the signature... I don't have a Celery, or a Duron... I have an ass-kickin 1Mhz 8bit micro.. And it's still waaaay faster than your latest PC.

Wanna bet? Your PC against mine as stakes? That mine can complete the tasks I do faster than yours, little boy.

Challenge is down. You got the balls? Or does your mouth write checks you can't deliver...

7. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Colour Commentator

Re:

Sorry, wrong answer! I'm tired of the continual knocking of all my friends systems and am giving you a couple of three days vacation to reconsider your blindly hostile attitude.

If'n you got a problem with that, feel free to PM me...but make it civil.

8. SPANKtheMONKEY

Re:

Geee whiz

I guess Billy didn't take ne precautions :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

9. SPANKtheMONKEY

Re:

WTF did u post if u dont converse with the dense?

Unless U are the 1 who is dense :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Geez - guess u wuz standing @ the back of the Q. when (insert your diety here) was handing out the brains.

10. matt761

matt761 New Member

Re:

11. Silentst2000

Silentst2000 Can I be cool?

Yeah sure you can run a game with a p1 66 mhz...but guess fucking what? That doesn't mean its playable which defeats the purpose of owning a game.......

12. Smoothdrive

Smoothdrive Foolish Genius

Billy i understand completely!!
    USA all the way baby..."mine's bigger than yours yeaaah !!!"
    Not saying i agree but i understand

but..to get back on topic..let's just picture a guy doing a paperroute or something for 2 years to be able to save money for a 2nd hand rig..sure it's not top notch..but i bet he's prouder of his hard earned rig than some big spender who just bought the best rig available cause he was bored and could easily afford it.
    So let him post it.. if you were a poor kid you would be proud of your rig as well. the value of a rig is not what it sells for in the store that's just the price..the value of a rig is how hard you had to work to get it.

Besides when someone posts a problem with his rig it's easy to help him when he posts his full rig in the sig...

13. alewisa

alewisa New Member

Re:

A$$hole. Here you are slagging peeps off for not having a machine that will be "obsolete" [in your view] in 6 months time, yet you recommend someone go buy a PS2 - do you know what a PS/2 is/was?

Layyyymeeeeerrrrr

14. Billy

Billy Guest

Re:

my, my my threads really get people pissed off dont they, :), I didnt know there were so many lamers with shitty computer systems in this forum ... and here they all are posting in defence of their lame ass rigs.

well for someone with such a witty sense of humour in posting such a hilarious rig sig (yawns), its a shame you havent yet worked out the basics of sarcasm.

in future before you post, think about what you saying, then perhaps you wont look like a complete fucking arsewipe. :D

15. reno

reno Painlord of Ichor

xg

Billy, they're just pissed because the UK doesn't get anything other than 1ghz durons and sd-ram.

Plus the goddamned limp dick limeys can't afford anything more than heroin and shit smelling toothpaste, how are they going to upgrade their 486s?

Lamers.

16. Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian Master of my own Destiny

Oh my god you all are very lame pile of feces if you have nothing better to do than bash on someone you don't even know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Colour Commentator

Oh, I know who Billy really is.

She's a sad and lonely little boy who doesn't have any friends so she comes online to try and act "cool". It's kind of pathetic....but hey, that's what we're here for! ;)

18. FuNsTeR

FuNsTeR Caledonian and Proud

so tell me billy whats wrong with Darkye's rig it does the job for him .... have you ever wondered that he might have more important things to do than worry about him not having the latest this or that if anything your the shitbag ... you are very hollow if having the lastest hardware gives you a hard on , that really shows you up for the insecure little boy you are :mad: :mad:

19. GREEKRAGE

GREEKRAGE Guest

THIS JUST IN:

A Secret agent managed to track down Billy and get some photos of his rig.

Warning!!...Those with weak stomachs should not see this !!!

BILLYs RIG

No wonder hes hiding it...

20. ByteMe

ByteMe Banned

Re:

Dam, that is the SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Bahahahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.