Polish Troops Find Sarin Warheads in Iraq !

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by RDoggy, Jul 3, 2004.

1. RDoggy

RDoggy New Member

2. mkk

mkk Well-Known Member

And? Just curious if you mean to say that there is a point in there somewhere.

3. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

That’s called WMD... Weapons of mass destruction...

You know the stuff we said was there and most everyone else said there was none :lol:

SO WMD has been found in IRAQ...

small amount or not people on the left can now begin eating thier words....:evil:

It shows there is still WMD there and it's up for cheap sale if terroist were to have gotten those muntions one could only imagine the horror

4. mkk

mkk Well-Known Member

Yeah but this story is about about 20 years old munitions that were used in a war where everybody knew about what Saddam was using and the US accepted it. Not quite something that has anything to do with what kind of WMD are being looked after today. I guess that Fox did not choose to actively spin this further because they knew well enough that a large part of their viewers would do that for them. ;)

5. RDoggy

RDoggy New Member

lol I knew it would make a few libs whine thats the only reason i posted it.

6. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

The point is he was supposed to destroy all weapons that could go a certain distance and ALL WMDS. Their age is not a factor. A 20 year old nuclear warhead is still a nuclear warhead.

I still don't think he was a major threat though, but now the Bush administration has something to show for all this time.

7. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

doesnt matter still proves two things:
    * there was WMD there that was yet to be destroyed
    *WMD was up for sale who know who has what now :uhoh:

8. Guidoo

Guidoo Guido

Another reason we haven't heard more is due to the fact that the tests are still being run. The field test did indeed show a positive. But the field tests are designed to err on the side of safety. If and when the "official " lab tests are completed there will be more about it in the news .

[​IMG]

a pre-emptive strike before some start whining about the "liberal media"

Guido

9. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

Again, who cares? I agreed with the premise that wars can be fought on the suspicion that Saddam Hussein had WMD. But that's not what the Bush Administration said. They never said that, hey, we should wage this war because Saddam might have weapons and that's not something we can risk. They said that Saddam had weapons and US intelligence knew where they were.

The fact that we've found some now is a coincidence. It doesn't change the fact that the truth was stretched.

10. Genius

Genius ID10T

Fox's news story was fabricated by the United States government who paid Poland to report it so as to give some measure of false justification to the war in Iraq.

Chew on that.

11. kp59583

kp59583 New Member

All the World intelligence agencys said he had WMD. Its a proven fact that everything the UN said to destroy wasn't. So if they weren't destroyed where are they. There still in Iraq hidden away and will continue to be found.

12. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

Prove it.

13. Genius

Genius ID10T

Prove to me they found it.

14. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

I'm sure they have pictures or videos. Other than that unless you can prove them wrong all you can do is be skeptic, that doesn't mean you have to spread your skepticism.

15. JavaFox

JavaFox E Pluribus Unum

I wasn't the one making a claim. What am I supposed to prove? You're the one making a claim -- the onus is on you.

So, again I ask, please prove that the US fabricated this story and gave it to Fox News.

16. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I can say for a fact, that chemical weapons and containers used to store chemical munitions were found in 1991, I was there, we tested people exposed to smoke from burning munitions bunkers and we found mustard gas and nerve agents, we know from the official records the IRAQI military and government kept that equipment and products used to produce sarin were sold to them by the French, this is something you can google. And lets face it, the pictures and testimony of IRANIANS and KURDS that were exposed to various chemical agents...the world outcry.....

17. BMG_Cya=-

BMG_Cya=- Banned

What a joke...:rolleyes:

18. Guidoo

Guidoo Guido

Well it looks like the foxnews story is in error, at least according to British PM Tony Blair.

full story here

Guido

19. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

other weapons have already been found, these dont matter. he used them against kurds, and iranians. why make such a big deal about these? saddam abused his people, and he deserves death.

20. Guidoo

Guidoo Guido

Because a large part of the reason given for going to war was that Iraq possed WMD and the US was in imminent danger . The abuse by Saddam is a matter of record, nobody can argue that. He used poison gas against the kurds in the late 80's and many other atocities. Finding a large cache of modern WMD or a facility to manufacture WMD would go a long way in helping the Bush administration (and the CIA) save face.

Guido