post your ride

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by CDsDontBurn, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Vampyromaniac

Vampyromaniac confutatis maledictis

I love that Stingray, too. Those curves put so many of today's "ironed-flat" designs to shame!

And Craig, you don't need to be a real man to pull off that Mini... that's only required for the convertible version ;)

Any way, here's a blurry shot of mine... not really anything special I'm afraid:

[​IMG]

2. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

I bought my car from a Port in my city. That was February 2008. I traded in the previous model for this one which I got 1500 for. This one was 8100. So far I have the mags my dad gave me from his 2005 Commodore custom rear lights and recently my sister Anita donated her head unit subwoofer and amp from her Holden Cruze which she just sold for a brand new Holden Barina.
    For my birthday this year in a couple months my parents are going to give me 1000 to install a 3" exhaust which will please me very much cause I don't like driving it and hardly being able to hear it reach 3000RPM in first gear to second.
    It is actually the car I was envious of all of my frinds parent's back in '97 which is the production year of this vehicle. And currently it is the fastest car in our lot. it outputs 147KW of rear wheel speed which is close to my dad's old VN SS Group A 307 Holden Engine which put out 160KW. ALthough it is no where near my sister Eva's and her Hubbies brand new SS Commodore VE model which is a 270KW 6.0 Litre beauty.
    [​IMG]

3. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Says the man with the Mini... :p