Posters here blow chunks

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by UberLord, May 17, 2006.

1. xthecreep

xthecreep New Member

Who the fuck are you COCK!!

And if the Word Niger is a fucking State in africa, then why the fuck cant i say it.
    You black fucking ape!!

2. cozumel

cozumel I'm dangerous but cute...

I'm not black skinned BTW, but just don't like it when people use inappropriate and abusive words or phrases with intent to insult an individuals skin colour, religion, sexual orientation etc etc. The main point being that its all down to the intent and the interpretation of the words used.

I reported the creep to the mods yesterday and was probably the reason for censoring.

If anyone has got a problem with that, then "dick-splash" and "you" are the first two words that come to mind.:D

Last edited: May 18, 2006
  3. xthecreep

xthecreep New Member

you are n moaning fagg, and if words upset you and you wane cry about it then . whatever dude, there is bigger things in life to worry and feel sad about, not cause i type some word!!!!!! now run home you little cry baby, i mean come on its just a freaking word,

i dont even wane debate about this crap cause you are so stupid, you Virsit!!! yeh virsit is just a word i made up and in my mind it means the N word. but you dont know that but now that you know it means the N word and as soon as other people start beliving it is bad, then only then would you guys block the word... it suck ass ,, just like your mom!!!!!!!!!!!!