Precision in Nature: Evidence of God or Accidents?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Altered, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Probably haven't quoted the right post to back this up but speaking from a personal point of view it looks to me like you've joined up on this forum purely to post this thread, and it sounds a little preachy. Don't know about you but i'm not a big fan of preaching, And you also seem to be winding up some of the community.

If you're wanting to preach mate, go find a religious forum would be my advice.
    Our title may say heaven but we're computers and technology, not religion.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
    Falstaff likes this.
  2. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I dont know if this guy is using Google Translator, because I think he gets lost in the somantics.

3. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

I smell frankie... :hmm:

4. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I know what ya mean, usually Jason sniffs him out and I can find him by his IP.

5. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

It makes you a little curious in some ways, And yes I were I little curious about who this could be for a little while.

How mistaken is this quote. Threads only get closed for a very good reason and are not done as a power trip at all, and banned members are not discussed in public.

And if a person can not understand why they are Banned then I really feel sorry for them.

6. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Yeah, that is why I think this cat has been here before....bloody odd chap.

7. Altered

Altered New Member

ALTERED -to- SIHASTRU:
    I am glad you brought up the topic of the man-made elements on the Periodic Table. I was going to get to that later, but since you decided to bring it up now, I will address it immediately. I will tell you exactly what I said to other skeptics at other websites where I have debated this topic:

The last time I checked, there were a total of 118 elements on the Periodic Table. Of that number, 92 are naturally occurring. But—get this—26 of the elements on the Periodic Table are man-made! Those 26 man-made elements are proof of intelligent design; they are proof that it required the intervention of intelligent beings (humans, in this instance) who intervened and guided the outcome.

QUESTION #1 to SIHASTRU: If intelligent beings (humans) had not intervened and guided the outcome in the case of the 26 man-made elements on the Periodic Table, would those 26 elements have come into existence? YES or NO?

QUESTION #2 to SIHASTRU: Since the 26 man-made elements on the Periodic required the intervention of intelligent beings (in this instance humans) what is the implication for the 92 naturally occurring elements on the very same Periodic Table, which clearly are not the work of humans?

8. Altered

Altered New Member

ALTERED -to- SIHASTRU:
    If, as you claim, the Periodic Table is "a complete mess," how was it possible for scientists to accurately predict the existence and characteristics of elements that, at the time, were not known to exist?

The forum would like to know.

9. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Altered, your still bashing about on this issue? Surely with your expertise and understanding you know the "Scientific Method" dont you?

10. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

As for a similar reason as the other thread... You are not being productive with your so called arguments... That in turn prove nothing...

And during your absence off-topic has been quite peaceful.

It's time to close this thread also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.