Seems I may have solved the problems. I did some research on my 2.4 intel celeron processor. It was only 400 MHz and 128 cache. My MOBO is capable of 800mhz and 512. I found another CPU. It is a 2.8 ghz intel pentium 4, 800/512. So, as has been stated to me numerous times about my processor being the problem may have been correct. I also purchased a HIS ATI Radeon 4650 1 gb graphics card. After installing the CPU and the card, my graphics can be turned to max on my Combat arms game and everything else worked flawlessly. So i guess there was a "bottleneck" with the celeron CPU. Thanks for all the help and suggestions guys.