Radeon Omega Drivers v2.5.58 (Cat 4.7)

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by Omegadrive, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Omegadrive

Omegadrive Drivers? What Drivers???

:eek:

I'm NOT Jesus :bleh: :rofl:

2. Virus

Virus New Member

No we hate all people from Puerto Rico haha we are all rasism *gg* they are so stinky ....
    .... No no, if all people from Puerto Rico are as nice as you are this must be a very nice place :)

What are you doing when you are not modding drivers and doing stuff like that ... ?

Ps what does that mean ...... del mary y el sol. .. ?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2004
  3. Warpy

Warpy Well-Known Member

Why not keep your posts "on topic" and not allude to off topic - non related spam........ :hmm:

4. Toad

Toad New Member

Has anyone considered adding BitTorrent to the methods of distribution for Omega drivers?

5. Virus

Virus New Member

Damn, thats what i wanted to say, bit torrent :) but i think he's got enough mirrors

6. Warpy

Warpy Well-Known Member

Now thats an idea... Bit Torrant sounds good idea!!! :D

7. Virus

Virus New Member

Yeah, the problem is that you have to link it from your system to a tracker and on the most or lets say every tracker there are only ilegal things!!! And if there are no seeds (most cut down there torrent connection after download) you can not fully download it :hmm:
    Better download it on normal mirrors with full speed !!

Damn, 1:39 am, gn8

Last edited: Jul 18, 2004
  8. Toad

Toad New Member

Tracker software can be run on any machine, and a system otherwise burdened with HTTP mirroring can be set up as a BitTorrent seed. I'm guessing you've never dealt with BitTorrent as a legitimate distribution channel.

9. Omegadrive

That means "from sea and sun", the whole phrase would basically mean: "Borinquen (PR) is the daughter of the sea and sun"

Also, the rest of the time I work for an insurance agency, as a Network Administrator/Graphics Designer, but they don't pay much, that's why I'm currently looking for a new job.

Anyway, please stay on topic people!!! ;)

10. Rage

Rage New Member

Hiccups?

Alright, This may just be in my system, but Im getting some weird hiccups at the start of the rounds in Call of Duty, I got them in the 4.7 officials and the omegas but not the 4.7 betas? I ran a spyware and virus scan and turned up nothing. I didn't have these problems in the 4.7 betas. =(

AA and AF are on Application preference.

After a while the game runs fine but for the first 1 minute or so there are periodic hiccups of sizeable frame drops.

( I have no Antivirus or Spyware Service running, all my system services and processes seem to be in order)

Defragged yesterday. gahh!!!

11. Omegadrive

I have been thinking baout that, but the initial release would be slow if I host the Tracker on my PC, my upload speed is only 30kb/s and when I host I usually leave some BW out for link exchange, so that would leave 26k/s

Unless someone has a vey good upload connection and want's to host the first seed, in that case please contact me ASAP.

12. MindlessOath

MindlessOath New Member

@rage
    www.windowsupdate.com mabe. also you could have bad hardware, mabe you need to run a diag software. try something for your memory, or possibly your hard drive.
    try using driver cleaner if u havent.

also you may need to update your system drivers/

13. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

Re: Hiccups?

lag maybe lol ...could be many things

14. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Re: Hiccups?

Um what are your system specs I can't help you if show me it them ;) Sounds like you need try www.tune-up.com software you might be surpize how many errors you have in your system I recommed this product because I was one who tested for them and got the product for free ;):D :drool:
    Downloading now Omega thankyou. Final people can stop Being about dam drivers when omegas drivers going be out lol I just had clean installed with sp2 2162 installed :) I test them later hehe.

15. teh_moleman

teh_moleman New Member

Usually when I install the new drivers I uninstall the previous Omegas, including Radlinker, ATITool, etc. to just do a clean install. But starting with the 2.5.51 (4.6) Omegas I finally started using Radlinker for custom game settings, so I have a few Radlinks set up. I'm wondering, if I uninstall Radlinker to then install a newer version, would I lose the RadLinks I have now or run into any problems? This doesn't really apply now since there's no new Radlinker in these Omegas, but just for future reference.

I know the Omegas can be installed right on top of the previous drivers without problems. I'm just not sure if that also applies to the other programs that come with the drivers.

16. Omegadrive

If the version of the previous utilities have not changed from one driver to another, is not necessary to uninstall them.
    As for Radlinker, if you uninstall it, the Radlinks stay and you can use them with the new version.

17. swatX

swatX ba|\|\|ed

dude can you tell me how much you get paid in RPS ? :eek:

18. Bracol7

Bracol7 New Member

I am still having the problem where I can no longer play videos other then quicktime while using these drivers... *sigh* I guess I have to revert back and again and start my wait for a new release already...

19. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Welcome to driverheaven. Um what system specs and your video card is? Sounds like you need try tuneup too. there a 30day free fully program working great. And did you try sp2 yet?

20. teh_moleman

teh_moleman New Member

Great, thanks Omega. Guess I'll install these now then.