Random game photos

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Trusteft, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

It always disappoints me when I forget what's inside this hotel. Expecting an epic fight/loot session and all I get is a couple of enemies and barely a large area to explore as ruins have blocked access to the rest.
    Whenever Fallout 5 comes, if it is a good game, I hope they allow much more access to buildings. Don't get me wrong, there are several buildings you can explore in Fallout 3, and even more on Fallout 4, but I want more more MORE.

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

If Bethusda aka microsoft now, ever gets off their ass and builds a proper modern game engine that isn't heavily single threaded and based on a butchered engine from over 15 years ago (it's still based on the oblivion engine), they can rename it all they want, but it's been confirmed multiple times it's just a modified and heavily overloaded oblivion engine for skyrim and fallout 4.

Unreal 5 engine has a function that can dynamically create the internal structure of a building, with stairways and rooms for map data, which depending on what you want, be it rich/fancy, nominal, or dystopian, it can make 1000's of buildings or just rooms in a hotel that no 2 look identical at all. And then another tool that populate them with items and such.

Considering the landscapes that unreal 5 can make with nano enabled, the entire multiple continents of skyrim or fallout could be developed and have seamless experience since there is already a project a few people are building to see at what point the engine shits itself, and thus far, doesn't appear to be a limit short of the drive space on a computer.

3. Trusteft

Close to finishing this.
    I left it few days out of my streaming schedule, but I am planning on going back to it. I think I have completed 60 or 70 percent of it.

[​IMG]

IvanV likes this.
  4. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

Yup...

[​IMG]

Trusteft likes this.
  5. Trusteft

of ffs!
    [​IMG]

Calliers likes this.
  6. Trusteft

7. Trusteft

I mean, seriously, look at these graphics/lighting!

[​IMG]

Calliers likes this.
  8. Trusteft

First time playing through Gauntlet Slayer Edition for the PC (GOG version).
    This game is from 2013 and I am very sorry to say I only got to play it now.
    Such a fun game!
    I never liked the old Gauntlet games as I saw them as coin gobblers, but this game is just FFFFFUUUUUUN!

[​IMG]

Calliers likes this.