Randomness Resurected

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by dj_stick, Dec 12, 2004.

1. BWX

BWX get out and ride

I had a migraine so bad a couple weeks ago I had a puke bowl beside my bed and had to just go lay down.. finally I went to sleep and woke up about 7 hours later and it was gone. I was so messed up w/ that headache, I lost my toothbrush.. something I have never done. I was so messed up- that after I brushed my teethe before going to bed with my puke bucket, I put my toothbrush in my diddy bag (as if I were going on a trip).. but I didn't remember doing it the next day. I woke up and was like- WTF, who stole my F'ing toothbrush!? After a few hours I found it in that diddy bag in the cupboard. Damn that headache messed me up.

A few months ago I got an ocular migraine, but felt no pain at all- I was in Atlanta, visiting my bro, when all of the sudden I had no vision on the left side, but I saw sparkly shit shaped like a crescent.. Weird stuff. I only used to get migraines as a kid, but only ocular migraines, I never felt any pain, that was much preferred to feeling like someone has your head in a giant vice all day.

2. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Last summer I had so serious issues with blood circulation in to my head. My neck was so jammed and locked up that it slowed it down resulting my vision fading to white, yes all what I saw was bright white, and I just sat down and did few tricks that I know to unlock the neck and they worked and my vision was normal and I felt ok ... weird...

3. BWX

BWX get out and ride

I have a lot of bad neck problems- like bulging discs and stuff. They even wanted to fuse them a couple years ago but I declined to have it done. I already have had 3 lower back surgeries and need another- so I know how crappy it is having a fused disc. Maybe the neck problems are a partial, or total reason for my headaches and migraines, ocular and otherwise. My doc said the headaches were possibly from stress.. I doubt that though.

4. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

5. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

i get headaches all the time. i'd say at least 4 of 7 days a week. if i don't take something for it though, it will turn into a migrane for sure. excedrin FTW :D.

6. BWX

BWX get out and ride

holy crap that is a lot of headaches. I get bad ones once in a while, but not that many. That would probably suck even worse than having one really bad one once in a while... but I dunno- the bad ones can be really bad. I heard a report that people with really intense migraines are more susceptible to stroke too. That's not reassuring.

7. CDsDontBurn

yea. it's not the first time i've had frequent headaches though. i first started getting them as a little kid. my mom took me to different doctors to see what could be the cause of the headaches, but they never found anything. on one of the doctor visits, i even had an MRI done.

8. BWX

BWX get out and ride

My wife gets them like that.. She has some prescription meds for them. That is what I take when I get one of those nasty ones, sometimes it works great, sometimes not at all. It seems like the longer you let one go, the harder it is for any med to touch it.

9. CDsDontBurn

yes, that's how it is for me.

asprin used to work, it still does but takes a long time for it to work. ibuprofen works in 1000mg (1 gram) doses. Exedrin works best for me. but it has so much caffine in it, it's like drinking a cup of coffee. a side effect of it is jittery hands and studdering more than what i normally do because of it having so much caffine

10. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Yeah if I drink a lot of coffee one day, then none at all the next, I might get a headache.. Those pills my wife has have caffeine in them, and Butalbital or something like that. Usually a cup of coffee is a good place to start when fighting a headache actually. I'm old enough that I get no hand shaking or any other side affect from caffeine unless I drink more than an entire opt of coffee. When I was younger I used to get jittery, and my hands would shake a little- especially noticed when I was drawing signs at work.

11. CDsDontBurn

i drink coffee at work every day. i usually have at least one mug of coffee. i'll be fine with that. but on the days that i have my headaches, on top of my mug of coffee, i'll also have two of those excedrin pills. that's a bit more caffine than what my body can handle.

12. CDsDontBurn

i can't sleep :(.

13. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

cut down on coffee or stop drinking coffee :D

14. CDsDontBurn

it's not that. i woke up in the middle of the night because it's so damn hot.

15. Judas

I hate TOMA

16. CDsDontBurn

AC is on. maybe i should nap before i go pick up my gf from work later tonight.

17. Judas

wtf with seattle..... my net connection is excellent.. but my gaud.. the internet is slow... or horribly hindered

18. CDsDontBurn

judy is in seattle?

19. Judas

Judy who?

20. RoyBatty

RoyBatty Well-Known Member

The best rice I have ever eaten :)
    The stuff they sell as rice in supermarkets here is sh*t compared to this.

[​IMG]