Recreate your Mind!

Discussion in 'Heavenly Visions & Echoes' started by |2A|N, Jan 2, 2009.

1. |2A|N

|2A|N SE7EN57

We have the power of free will and to create un-instanced dreams and thought's. You want to go to that hideaway paradise, you don't need a plane ticket to get you there. You want that Porsche you can't afford, no money required. How about that perfect person you so long desire each and everyday, your wait is over.

Express your thought's, feelings, and emotions through your gift of thought. Who ever said you needed to be President to run a Country, it's yours to recreate and build. Live inside your thought's and let your mind take you on a journey. Create it, and if you don't like the outcome erase it and start over.

Want to be that lazy person or put on a show. Do you want to be that person everyone talks about at the end of the day. Who needs Jay Leno when we have you. Some of you may think I'm sitting at my desk writing this, in reality I'm writing this on another Universe, one I rule and am free to Conquer. I found this place and you will only be able to find it to if I give you the directions, but sit tight, your journey will only start when your mind decides it does.

Music can take you places you never dreamed of. Use your mind, explore it, and express it. You're not crazy, you're just a creative thinker. There is no shame, only regrets. You don't need to depend on the same happy memory when you're down or lost, create a new one, one that you are free to change and add to.

Take that vacation early this year, and if at the end of it you feel you left something out, recreate it because this won't cost you any money to do over again. Our minds are so unique if only more people knew how to use them. Getting an A+ on a math test doesn't make you a smart person, your good judgment does.

Some people believe Einstein was a Genius, I believe he was just a creative thinker! Explore your mind openly. After all, It's not a terrible mind you're wasting it's just a mind you're not Recreating. :)

All my best in 2009!

2. Zotacer

Zotacer New Member

yeah..., too long to read so just read the bottom part

Happy 09 to you two

3. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

That was heaps cool. I remember reading something like that when I was back in school. Daydreaming of course, but they were good days. Thanks for sharing that. Good luck to you too. '09

4. |2A|N

|2A|N SE7EN57

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)