(REQUEST) PAX DRIVERS FOR XTREME AUDIO PCIE SB1040

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by tutuyale, Feb 12, 2021.

1. tutuyale

tutuyale New Member

Hello dear Robert McClelland, I would like to know if you can improve the PAX drivers for the xtreme audio pcie sb1040 card, I need to know if you can place the treble and bass in the settings of the card in the tone tab, since in the PAX version 4.0 does not bring it and also does not have the entertainment console, game or music creation mode since I am a music producer and I need these settings to be able to produce my music, I would also like to know if you can add the FlexiJack to select the microphone to be able to record the audio, the card is very good but the sound is very low and it is never compared with the pci cards since I also have an xtreme music that is perfect and powerful the sound, also when I raise the volume from level 10 I do not upload more, I had to buy this card because I updated my system and my motherboard only has a pcie x16 port and a x1 port and I had to stop using my xtreme music since it does not have a pci port and that xtreme music has a powerful sound! Thank you very much and happy day!

LINK PAX XTREME AUDIO PCIE V4.00 CARDS:
    mega.nz/file/HhpQXBgS#kh-UqDylLzqQxaAjaU_OCZDfVt7Vj2WVzAQJ9nvNP7s

BESTE REGARDS AND HAPPY NEW DAY BY JOSE! =)