Return x800xt for x1950 Pro AGP? Now what should I do. My x800xt AIW is one week old from CompUSA and I just read that there is going to be an x1950 Pro AGP from Diamond due out in October for ~$200 or less. My x800xt cost me 179.99 plus tax so my gut feeling is to return this card under the CompUSA 21 day return and wait to see if this x1950 Pro AGP comes out. Should I or is this another rumor?