Right so... I lost it?! (10.2)

Discussion in 'Mobility Modder Discussion' started by Kane3162, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Kane3162

Kane3162 New Member

Ok, I got a 10.2 properly modified driver set here (cannot seem to find it) where they used the Modifier with a few tricks, and it worked GREAT with my Win7 laptop (x600 Vid) (x32)!

I had to reformat last week, and totally forgot the driver folder... well that was only an issue for the GFX it seems, as the driver "seems" to install properly and all... BUT my GFX Core clock is 99mhz and Memory clock is 121... when its SUPPOSED to be 350/250... additionally I used to be able to OC it to 520/310 (i had this written down on a sticky pad :D )... now I cant OC it at all!! (ATI Tool is in use to read/set clock)...

I did an FPS test, and before I could get 50-80~ (depending on scene) now I get 10-25...

If anyone has seen that link or has an alternative solution, please feel free to jump in here... this is bugging me badly! (watching Flash/Vids/Games REALLY sucks...)

2. Kane3162

Kane3162 New Member

ok so no-one seems to know where it is, what about the guide to making mobility modder work with 10.x packages... easier?

3. richardhula

richardhula New Member

Complete form here to see if your machine/card/OS is covered. If it is you don't need MM.

Download Catalyst Control Suite. Run setup & uninstall previous CCC & drivers if necessary. Run setup again to install latest 10.8. If driver install fails, re-boot & install from Device Manager.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  4. Kane3162

Kane3162 New Member

If you read my first post: x600, so YES I need MM...

...... and again if you bothered to read... when the 10.2 drivers came out i found the drivers along with how to make MM work with 10.x packages here on these very forums, I cannot find them anymore...

and while the drivers do install its crippled because it wasn't modified properly (CCC is borked and driver has wrong core/mem clocks)

5. richardhula

richardhula New Member

Thanks for snotty comments Kane3162 - I really needed that :annoyed:

Was this what you were looking for?

6. Kane3162

Kane3162 New Member

hey you post at your own risk when you fully readl...

plus i thought anyone could tell how upset i was, guess I need to work on that :D

nope, not it... giving it a try however... Win7 on an x600 with no proper driver/ccc is MURDER... I literally was banging my head against the wall because i was a dumbass in the first place and deleted them... heres hoping these ones work....

(Yeah I really dont remember where I got them from here on the forums, all I know is that someone got MM to work with 10.1 and 10.2 for Win7 32/64 and I grabbed them and was overjoyed... a few dead HDD's later and I thought I was done, little did I know a week after deleting the driver folder they decided to move my MSDN to another EMail which automatically invalidated all system/software installations because it generated new keys... GERRR)

EDIT: nope, dont work... back to finding the post I found (it was here on the forums, but forum search for "10.2" turns up nothing... shitty forum software...)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010