Rise of the Tomb Raider isn't coming to PS4 or PC Crystal Dynamics confirms

Discussion in 'Gaming News Discussion' started by MIG-31, Aug 12, 2014.

1. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

Crystal Dynamics has moved to explain why Rise of the Tomb Raider won't be released on PlayStation consoles or PC.

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

and they just officially PISSED 2x if not way more people off that would have bought it and played it than what will have access to it

what the fuck is wrong with these people?

3. Erroneus

Erroneus Get off my lawn!

Fuck you Crystal Dynamics. Just.. FUUUUUCK YOU!.
    Even if this is a timed exclusive, it's still a shitty move and their reason is such bullshit.
    "Microsoft offered us lots of money, because they can't figure out making games them self", is the correct reason.

The Tomb Raider series is hereby dead to me, just like Dead Rising. You don't move a multi-platform to exclusive.

And will I buy an Xbox One because of this? Lol no. Now a game like Quantum Break is something I can understand being exclusive and it looks nice, but hoping it's comes to PC one day.

4. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. I think it's a great move and it will make me order 5 (FIVE) Xbox Ones RIGHT NOW!

5. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo Require backup .... NO

This is Balls ... I have been a Massive fan of Tomb raider since the first game and have played them all but I am a PS4 player so that means that I am out of luck for the new game and that a sequel to an established multi platform game [​IMG] It was Sony pushing Tomb Raider on the PSone that really helped make the brand a seller

I love Tomb Raider but I will not Buy an Xbox One just to play it no game is worth £350 [​IMG]

Gutted

6. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

7. Erroneus

Erroneus Get off my lawn!

The big question now, is that we are going to see in PC and PS4 also, or only PC. If it comes out to PS4, I will pick it up used, because I'm not going to support companies which does this.

8. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

It's common practice nowadays though. When they say exclusive, they mean timed exclusive. Even Destiny will come out for PC eventually I've read, although at first they were adamant it was console only.
    But yea... I'm sure it must work and help sell their 'exclusive' console, otherwise they wouldn't do it, right.

9. mkk

mkk Well-Known Member

It's not my kind of game, but I take the story af more of a reminder to anyone that whenever Microsoft states that PC gaming is important, they don't mean it. It's similar to "We're all about the desktop users that made our company rich. By the way, here's a touch-centric UI for your new desktop!".

10. softman

softman Intel I7 2600K

sony with the ps one ,made tombraider ,it would never become so big title without it , and now they abandon playstation and go with xbox ?? ,guess if offered enough money ,everyone can be bought :( fuck you crystal dynamics , you just signed your own dead, you making a lot of people really pissed ,and those peole not going to buy any of your titles anymore