rtx 2080 super BSOD

Discussion in 'General Graphics Cards Discussion' started by sadder, May 27, 2021.

1. sadder

sadder New Member

Greetings to all! I've been having a very aggravating problem and would appreciate hearing from someone who has experienced something similar. After doing a lot of research on the internet, I recently acquired the ftw 3 ultra 2070 super. I had to go through several roundups of the finest RTX 2070 GPUs, such as this one and many more, which ultimately helped me discover the ideal variant for me.

THE MAIN PROBLEM: Unfortunately, anytime I try to use my Elgato 4k streaming card, it causes BSODS. I'm a streamer, thus the Elgato card is essential. I've installed Windows, rebuilt my gaming PC, cleared CMOS, updated drivers, and updated bios so far. Nothing seems to work. The computer BSODS as soon as I start streaming from the Elgato. My ftw 3 ultra 2070 super runs flawlessly without the Elgato card. I have tested the Elgato card with an old GTX 1060 and it worked perfectly. What could the problem be? Right now, I'm quite frustrated. Any assistance would be much appreciated! Thank you.