Runtime Error - do you wish to debug?

Discussion in 'Windows & Other OS Discussion & Support' started by tek, Mar 8, 2004.

1. tek

tek New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

What the hell are these errors, the one on the left I got after clicking Check Private Messages @ Here and OCForums, and the one on the right I got when taking my mouse over a rollover image at another forum.

I was thinking it might be Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise which has C++ coding and Visual Basic things, but even after I uninstalled Visual Studio those errors are still coming up. Before when I had Visual Studio installed I could click YES and it would take me to Visual Studio C++ with the html code to debug it or something? But now since Visual Studio is uninstalled I hit YES and nothing happens.

Might be Frontpage 2003, but I doubt it.

Running Windows XP SP1 all updates. Norton Antivirus running.

2. Sourcer_2002

Sourcer_2002 BANNED

I have gotten this error also on another rig that has the work office suite intslled i think its the VB software that is put into the package.

3. tek

tek New Member

Anyway to get rid of it? I mean I dont see any more VB things in Add/Remove.

4. tek

tek New Member

Fixed by craig588 (RIP from DH, he got banned... what a waste):

Go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Check 'DISABLE SCRIPT DEBUGGING'

:)

5. Sourcer_2002

Sourcer_2002 BANNED

Cool that be nice to use on my other PC, i didnt know craig was banned that sucks.