Sacrifice??

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Billy, May 12, 2002.

1. Billy

Billy Guest

my local shop is selling this for £10 on the PC, is it worth it? ive heard mixed reports on this game, but the visuals sure look good. playability?

does it run well on a 8500? ive a nice XP with 256 meg of DDR ram as well.

2. EvilFoo

EvilFoo New Member

I've heard plenty of it though I haven't played it, sorry. I'm sure someone else could help you out, but if you are still undecided, you might as well save the 10 if you have other games to attend to. You probably will by the end of this month as all of these new games are coming out...

3. Furious

Furious I'm blind not deaf!!

I never bought the game but I did play the demo and it was pretty cool. The graphics are really nice. Back then I had my Radeon 32meg and it ran fine. I'm sure it would fly on today's hardware. Maybe the demo's still available and you can check it out?

4. SD-[Inc]

SD-[Inc] New Member

Sacrifice was one of my favorite games of last year. Its a hybrid game so some people have a hard time getting into it. For FPS fans it was too complicated, and RTS players didn't like the view angle because it put you right into the action. I've played the single player campaign multiple times (there are different outcomes depending on the path you choose) and have played multiplayer and must say that once you get into the game it is very fun. So if you enjoy a fast paced game and don't mind a moderate learning curve I highly recommend it.

BTW. It runs and looks fantastic on the 8500. Just make sure you get Patch 3 for Sacrifice as its adds the bump-mapped textures to the models and world.

5. Ijustwannaknow

Ijustwannaknow Driverheaven Senior Membe

Someone on rage3d.com reccommended this game if you like great ambience.