Sad Story :(

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Mousey, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

I just got news through from my mate that his cat's been found dead at the side of the road literally 50 yards (if that) from his house. He was telling me he went outside a few hours ago and there were some kids stood outside with sticks surrounding his cat who was hissing so she'd obviously been hit.

His brother woke him to tell him they'd found a cat at the side of the road, So my mate went out and it was his cat, unfortunately dead. He says it looks like she's been hit by a car which considering she's a street smart cat, Is unlikely, But when you think she'd been hit earlier with sticks she might have been dazed, perhaps concussed then bam, car.

We're wondering about going out and finding the kids that did it, It's 25 to 2 in the morning and it's nice and quiet outside :hmm:

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

Sorry to hear about the cat, Mousey. Pretty hard to prove the kids had anything to do with it though....... Just sayin'

Try to find someone that saw the kids do something first, then you got 'em.

3. Mousey

My mate described the gang that did it, About 6 kids, Aged between 12 and 16, Sounds like a gang that tried to attack me one night :hmm:
    We just went combing the streets but we didn't find anyone, We reckon they've retreated down the road to an area called "Stockbridge" where it's "Rough as arseholes" to quote the british phrase and we don't fancy walking through there in broad daylight let alone in pitch black, Only 1 street light still works after they went through the fad of lobbing bricks at em :hmm:

4. Harisukro

Harisukro New Member

Owww, and where do u live?

5. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

why didn't he do anything when they were standing over his hissing cat, carrying sticks...

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

Yeah, That would have been baseball bat time for me........

7. Mousey

He did, Grabbed a knife from the kitchen and went outside to politely ask them to leave but they'd already run off like a group of pussies.

8. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Your mate is a an irresponsible pet owner if he let his cat stay outside after the first incident, not surprised he would be so quick to resort to violence rather than using his brain and not letting his cat go outside ever again. If the cat ran away when he scared off the kids I wouldn't have gone back inside my house without the cat -where it would stay forever. Unless you live in the country, it's not safe to have outdoor cats. Only a matter of time before they get killed or lost. When will people learn this?

Necrosis and Tyrsonswood like this.
  9. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Also, most likely the incidents had no relation, the kids just stuck in his mind. He needs to not blame then or he's just going to get really pissed and do something stupid if he runs into them.