SB0220 No Rear

Discussion in '3-D Audio' started by Xyphilon, Jun 13, 2004.

1. ClausenLT

ClausenLT New Member

If a person is banned their I.P. can be banned also!!!!! So they would have to sign in on a different connection.

I bought this stupid card 2 days ago, mainly for the rear surrounds for gaming. The sorry creative drivers bogged down my PC so bad it was unreal. I would click on a program and it would take up to 2 minutes to load. I did a speaker test and it took so long when it finally made noise it scared the crap outta me.

I would load a game (Call of Duty) and try to change sound settings by just going to the menu it would freeze and endlessly making a clicking sound untill i shut off the PC from the switch...nothing else worked!

After trying everything from checking to make sure my onboard sound was disabled in Bios, to doing a windows repair...unistalling the drivers....nothing fixed it...and since it doesn't seem Craetive has other driver versions....I'm screwed too!!!!

I installed this driver and it works perfectly...except no rears....I guess i will keep looking for another driver version, maybe I can email creative and get something.....this sucks! I have the EXACT same card in my wifes PC and no problems...just weird!

2. ClausenLT

ClausenLT New Member

I took it back and got the Audigy LS everythinbg is fine now.....

3. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

Audigy LS does not work with kX