shut up halo haters

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by Geminiwave, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Geminiwave

Geminiwave I Have lovely Breasts

shut the hell up. I'm sick and tired of this fanaticism. its like...you HAVE to be an extremist one way or another.

See fanboys...they bother me. all the way around. but at least they're LOVING something. Its bringing them happyness and if they wanna nerd out and worship a game\system\phone\demonic cult, then more power to them.

but really what does it solve vomiting out the same old shit over and over again. "The graphics suck" "its 8 yearold gameplay" "xbox blows!" i mean seriously. first of all, have you PLAYED halo 3? Its not perfect. its not God. It IS a decent game. I enjoy it and I'm happy I bought it. And I'm happy I bought halo 1. Halo 2...not so much...but hey thats fine.

My point is what the hell does it solve by moaning about it. you dont like it, then dont play it. sheesh. Stop trying to make other people NOT enjoy it. All you're doing is actively trying to make people unhappy and its disgusting.

I'm not saying you have to like the game. you can hate the game. GO HATE THE GAME if that is what you so desire...just stop trying to ruin it for other people. And have respect for the blood and sweat that was put into this game by fine (and probably underpaid) programmers.

2. Da_Jewish_Fonzy

Da_Jewish_Fonzy Me>You

I wouldn't say Halo 3 sucks its just that its a way overhyped mediocre game. Really it does nothing to innovate FPS, it doesn't deviate from its predecessors one iota. Its gameplay is straight out of the year 2000, the story line sucks, the bad guys look gay as hell, the environments are bland and to top it all off microsoft spends so much money in advertising that the game is shoved down peoples throats. Theres no way in hell it would ever get a fair review from a mainstream site when the site itself is splashed with Halo 3 adverts.

No its not that it sucks it just is nowhere near as good as the hype leads you to believe.

Plus its for faggots so suck my dick fag.

Peace I'm outta here like last year.

3. Brutality

Brutality Active Member

Says pissed of Sony's fanboi who can't afford x360 to play that godawesome game.

Go blow your brains out!

4. Geminiwave

see and heres the problem with your statement hornet...people LOVE THE GAME! it wasn't over hyped because it made huge profits and is selling like heroine to homeless kids. Your personal feelings on the game are well and fine and you're invited to never come near the game ever. But that doesn't mean its a bad game or that people shouldn't like it. People should like it if they like it. and hate it if they hate it. I'll agree that it isn't the holy grail of gaming but it is a good game. Halo still lives on to this day...so how is "8 yearold gaming" bad?

also by the way...halo rather did revolutionize gaming. and with the new items that halo 3 added in, theres much more strategy to the game. Sure they did play it VERRYYYYY safe and not deviate from the core gameplay...but why should they? Nobody asked them to. The fans...the lifeblood of this game (and also the ones with the cash) said NOT to screw with the game and Bungie\Microsoft listened. The game pretty well delivers EXACTLY what people asked for and delivered it well.

and on the note of 8 yearold gaming...I recall playing shooters well before then. shooters haven't changed. they're all the same. its all about the finesse and gloss put on top. and Halo 3 has lots of finesse.

5. Reckless187

Reckless187 New Member

I bought it, just like I bought the first two, thought it was brilliant, finished it now I'm bored. Now all a ya fuck right fucking off & stop fucking bastard moaning that you hate it or stop moaing that people moaning that its rubbish get on your tits. I don't give a mother fucking toss you mother fuckers, nor does anyone else apart from sad fucking eunuchs like the jewish rabbai so just fuck right off & leave it fucking be for fucks sakes, ya fucking idiots! And wait for halo 4 to come out you fucking cock suckers then moan some fucking more ifits that time of the mother fucking bleedin month.

A-fucking-men.

6. Guyver2K5

Guyver2K5 Don't make me hungry.

wow....

7. JohnDoe47

JohnDoe47 New Member

Erm...its only a game, why cry about it? Get a job, get a car, get a girlfriend and believe me you won't care about games any more.

1 year ago before my job I loved games and I just couldn't see myself saying what I'm saying now.

8. Geminiwave

yeahhhhhhhhh kinda have all of those things and yet I still enjoy games. sorry bud.

9. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Gemini, Halo 3 is all those bad things the haters say and it's also those good things the fanboys say. If Halo was a normal product the consumer would weight the good opinions against the bad before purchasing. Let's be honest though, gamers aren't regular consumers, if you own a 360 you will buy or rent Halo 3 because the 360 was made for this game.

I think you've taken the side of the fanboy by defending the game's virtues and acting like the negativity will keep kids from buying the game which is ludicrous. Neither MS or Bungie needs you to champion the game for them, they're already breaking sale records and both the haters and fanboys are snapping up the copies as we speak. Let people say whatever they want about the game it's their right as consumers to do so.

10. JohnDoe47

JohnDoe47 New Member

Then get a cheap old car like a VW Polo Coupe and learn how to tune it and mod it !

And if that doesn't use up all of your time get another girl so you have 2 ! lol

11. Geminiwave

the first one is a bigger waste of time\money than video games...

and as far as the second girlfriend goes one woman is enough trouble thanks.

12. Da_Jewish_Fonzy

Da_Jewish_Fonzy Me>You

yeah if you don't like gaming gtfo

13. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

So your'e saying unless a game completely changes the concept of a genre it sucks?
    Halo isn't supposed to completely change everything about FPSes as we know them, it just fills almost every element that makes a game great.

I'm no fanboy since PC is always gonna be dominant imo, but i do play halo a lot when i go to my mate's house and we always have a laugh, and halo for faggots?
    How much pink do you see in the game minus the needler?

so You can suck my dick

14. Da_Jewish_Fonzy

Da_Jewish_Fonzy Me>You

mousey i have pda's lying around more powerful than your "rig" so stfu about pc gaming you noob.

I never said Halo had to change anything to be good, but a game hyped as much as halo and with reviewers giving it 10's and 9.5's it better bring something new to the table or at least innovate in some small way. Getting a 10 means the game is perfect when it is far from perfect. Its a mediocre console shooter and has nothing on PC FPS's, not that you would know seeing as you can't run anything modern anyway.

OmegaRED likes this.
  15. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Let me guess, your gf doesn't allow you to touch a game?

16. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

OK, now, THAT was funny. :D

17. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Since when did my rig come into this?
    Where in my post did i mention anything to do with my rig?
    I only said PC Ftw because it's always going to be a dominant format.
    Leave my rig alone, i don't say your's sucks i'd appreciate it if you didn't say the same for mine.

18. Reckless187

Reckless187 New Member

lol, jewish hornet has a laptop as a substitue for a pda? Fucking nice! Does that fit in your pocket? I know it fits in you A-hole, your mums A-hole & your dad's A-hole. It laso fits in your mums piss flaps & your piss flaps as I have already had a play. Was nice.

19. Geminiwave

Besides the really good story in halo (yes it is short in halo 3 but its still a good story) which almost NO fps has...it also has fantastic multiplayer. it takes all of the good things from other FPS multiplayers and incorporates them into one really awesome one. And honestly I haven't found another game that does the gun\grenade\melee combo as well as the halo series. none. All other games its more clunky and difficult to do. or you have to switch weapons to a melee weapon. and honestly theres nothing quite like pistol whipping someone.

Also now with the various grenades and now the equipment...halo 3 has shaped up to be quite an advanced strategic shooter. Sure you can boil it down to just running around with smgs machine gunning eachother. and there are matches like that. But that is a CHOICE for you and not a shortcoming of the game. simply one option you have.

20. Maddogg6

Maddogg6 Tail Razer

I see valid points on both sides...

I agree with Da_jizz.... I find most everything marketed is over hyped - the iPhone (anything mac), movies, etc... I guess most of us are just used to it.

But then I also agree with Gemini.... if you dont like the game - theres no need to 'negitively market' it either - just makes you look like a competitors fanboi....

But I also think its kinda dumb arguing over subjective ideas - like if a game is 'as good as the hype or not'.... or if even like it or not ( I find the 'why' most informative btw - and would give that more consideration than a simple 'it sucks ass' - which I usually just ignore)