So I recently started using Quidco and it seems good. The QUIDCO thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by BabylenTatarsky, Nov 14, 2011.

1. BabylenTatarsky

BabylenTatarsky Rocks Your Socks

Quidco « Don't click that yet, read on and let me refer you.

For those who don't know (or know a bit but are somewhat uncertain) Quidco is basically a website that you visit other websites through, to get some money - aka cashback.

Basically, lots of online (and offline but we'll get to that) retailers pay Quidco to refer visitors to their products. Because of this, Quidco is then able to give everyone who spends money from their referral, a bit of money back - usually 5%.

So let's say your dad wants to order a new TV. You say sure thing daddio I'll order it from the currys website for you and head over to Quidco. Then on the Quidco website, type in Currys and it'll show you if there are any current promotions (such as free delivery, or free mp3 player with every order over £100) and how much "cashback" you can expect to get. Now your dad wants a snazzy 42" panasonic viera for - I dunno - £400. If you'd have just gone straight to the currys website and ordered it, you'd have got nothing. However Quidco may give you upto 10% cashback for your order, pocketing you a tasty £40 that your dad will never even know about.

FREE MONEY IZ AWSUM!!!!!

So this begs the question why not?

I had an account from god knows when, 2008 or something, but never used it. I've missed out on lots and lots of cashback.

Don't miss out like me, fools.

Christmas is coming up, which means lots of online shopping. Why not do it with Quidco?

I know I will be. And I ain't even using shitty paypal as a middleman, Quidco will just dump it straight into my bank whenever I ask.

:D

Oh and because you're all nice pleasant people, why not let me refer you so that if you get to £5 in cashback, I get a tasty £2.50 for advertising it to you. Sounds fair, yeah? Please.

Here's the my referral link if you wanna help out: http://www.quidco.com/user/702783/

If you don't wanna use that, sit on a dick! Or just type it in; whatever.

For those already using Quidco: how good is it!
    How much cashback have you earned? And how long did it take?

I feel a proper idiot for only just latching onto this Quidco shenanigans.

2. niceguyrichy

niceguyrichy c c c COFFEE

I've had a total of around a couple hundred quid off them over the years :)
    if you happen to order lots of stuff for other members of your family like we do that really helps too
    I'm really bad for remembering about it about 2 mins after I place orders though :p

3. BabylenTatarsky

BabylenTatarsky Rocks Your Socks

Hahaha I can imagine how annoying that would be. :(