some mohaa cheats exposed !!!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by The_Neon_Cowboy, Apr 23, 2003.

1. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

A clan cought cheating by spectator ... users could see through walls and knew were eveyone was .... i ran into someone running a server like the last night i suspeted the whole team was cheating and they probubly were ........... they allways knew exactly were we were evey single time getting the jump on us ....

i didnt make the page but some one else did and posted screenshots @ http://www.geocities.com/sl1m1thy/]http://www.geocities.com/sl1m1thy/

this is something EA games need to fix pronto

2. craig5320

craig5320 Well-Known Member

Dammit, Sorry lad's we'll have to pack up and move to a new server, they've found us out :'(

3. NaumoJR

NaumoJR Paranoid Android

MOTHER F**KERS!:D

4. Dom

Dom New Member

Lame.

5. The_Neon_Cowboy

:confused:

6. NaumoJR

NaumoJR Paranoid Android

:confused:

7. The_Neon_Cowboy

I JUST RAN INTO ANOTHER CHEATING CLAN SERVER.... 2nd-rangers .... there no doubt thier cheating ... were should i start ... let see

1. knowing were everyone is hideing and going from one player to anther no going intpo empty room they knew exactly were to go..

2. when you were on their team thier @ didnt show and they could kill you becose the did several times...

3. all the caln members were on one team everyione else on another

4. they would swtich me back to the other team after i had switched to thiers

5. anythime someone tried to switch to thier side they compained about the number of plays on sides and immeadatly swiched you even tho at point when thier team has less people

6. constan spam server messages cheating will be banned no cheating.... and non stock skins will get you banned

located @ 64.202.96.75:12203 if you wish to look for yourself

8. Desert_Siege

Desert_Siege Professional Slacker

Those cheats are kinda old news..

They have been around for a long time and unfortunately EA has known it for quite a while and apparently has no intention of fixing it. One of the reasons I quit playing it online, and THE reason I quit playing Rogue Spear as well. Unfortunately, cheating is rampant in one of my favorite games, Ghost Recon, as well. Its pretty easy to spot and we ban everyone we catch cheating on our server, but it still sucks. Really messes up some otherwise great MP games. Sad, just sad.:(

9. The_Neon_Cowboy

yea also but know aday alot of there cheating pricks are runng the server so who do you complain to? EA ?

10. shuki

shuki New Member

found this article here

"New Anti-Cheat Software released Wednesday, 9th April 2003
    Posted by: Vecchio
    There has been another new development in the struggle between good and evil, the lightside and the darkside... cheating and fairplay.

This new development is called Gotcha!, which is a serverside only scanner. The author claims "It can detect everything Delator, MAM, and CI detect plus more. Example : white walls, too low picmip, nolight, nofog, 3rdperson view, modified mohaa.exe etc. Simple to install and use it can even force honesty configs - even if they don't want it!"

You can download the software at The Cheat Police or you can go directly to the download by clicking here"

also heard something about "Pandora" anti cheat something or other... would not be a bad idea to run something like that on our server for visitors and stuff. Though I don't believe any of the other "clans" we'll be playing against would be using cheats :bleh:

11. CoolZone

CoolZone New Member

cool server

12. Euphoria

Euphoria New Member

I didnt know they havea wallhack for MOHAA.
    Does that cheat run also on Spearhead, because thats where I play most of the time?

13. Gkow Worm

Gkow Worm New Member

Whats the point of cheating.. defeats the point!

14. drkCrix

drkCrix New Member

The poitn of cheaters is to piss us non cheaters off so that we stop playing the game

15. DrDick

DrDick New Member

Man ! This cheating sucks big time! Why can't developers spend some more time to try to improve anticheating solutions ?
    Every game has some damn cheating problems.Aimbots , wallhack, no recoil.....what's the purpose of playing then ?If u use them u know for yourself that you are n00b and l00ser that can't compete with others!

16. DarkAngel93

DarkAngel93 New Member

I have encountered on several servers guys who just happen to know exactly where I am no matter what. I used to think that these were guys with no life and breath MoH like so many do with CS, but after seeing some of the hacks out there I'm not too sure anymore. It's unfortunate that people who lack skillz and can't take an asswhipping without getting pissed must resort to cheating to rebuild their self-esteem. If you can't play fair regardless win or lose, then just find a nice tickle my elmo or hangman barney game to play, leave us the hell alone. Just my 2 cents. :)

17. corporateriot

corporateriot New Member

cheaters are winners!

oh I am sorry, cheaters are weiners... my bad!

keep up the horrible work all you cheats!

18. BadReligionPR

BadReligionPR New Member

Damn! I thought MOH was one of the few games relatively untarnished by cheats. CS was just horrible at one point, even now there are quite a few cheaters. My friend was actually banned from a server we were playing on for being 18-4 :D . I haven't had any real problems in MOH though......

19. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Mohaa and Spearhead are so filled with cheaters its getting to really suck. Especially when clans cheat you.

20. DarkAngel93

DarkAngel93 New Member

Well once again I get accused of cheating...the -nFa- clan accused me of using a wall hack ,saying they followed me and everything...all because the map before I owned their whole clan. I wish someone would make a cheat free game so people wont have excuses to fall back on.