Some people just make me ...arrghhgrrrr

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Mr Cairo, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

I don't like any animal that is not properly trained at all.. not properly taken care of... and i'm not talking about babying it like an insane number of assholes appear to be doing... letting them run around and bark like spoiled brats.... It's not difficult in the least to bring up a dog properly .... not much more difficult than a child in terms of teaching it the basics.... if you can't do that yourself.. you don't deserve to force a dog to have a shitty existence... and sadly, once they've grown up a bit with that shitty existence, they typically cannot be "retaught" properly... forever living out their spoiled bratty ways.

Take for example a dog that from birth, was always a lap dog.... but once it started getting bigger.. lets say for example a case i know right now... a german sheppard... not a lap dog..... after being in a lap for about a year..... the owner no longer can handle the dog on it's lap.. but because the bugger was brought up that way... it's near impossible to stop it from trying.... and some dogs.... regardless of the retraining done.. it'll never think it doesn't belong there... so as the aggressive trainer climbs... the more aggressive this dog gets trying to remain on the lap.... the result of which is a large dog basically jumping up onto everyone it meets and pinning them down due to it's sheer size and weight, and after being disaplined in many ways.... only getting more violent and aggressive to the point of biting people if it cannot be in anyone's lap.

A dog that cannot be trained and is like that.... ends up being killed... The fact that so many idiots are "breeding dogs" without a fucking clue in their heads how to do it properly... and what's worse.. the crazy number of people that don't understand the amount of work involved and CLEAR and PRECISE requirements to make sure a dog behaves properly... is astounding.... they shouldn't be allowed to own a dog if it cannot abide by simple rules.

I know dog owners that can't even get their dog to shit and piss outside.... just letting it do it's business in the house.... How incredibly insane is this? These same people are amazed when i tell our family dog to sit... stay.... it comes to us when it needs outside to take a shit or piss..... it pretty much never barks because we've trained it not to unless there is a very valid reason or unless it's clearly playing, so there are never mornings when we are awoken for no good reason... And if we were to put it into a foreign situation, it wouldn't take it long to learn of the new scheduled events that occur, though i would still be extremely surprised if it barked for a random reason.

And considering the plethora of people i've met with dogs..... the ones that own the small ones almost exclusively do it because they think it's "cute" and some think it's "cheaper".... and easier to handle.... and yet again they don't train them.... yappy annoying little bastards that would be better suited being stuffed and temporarily used as a football before being disgarded..... that is .... dead or alive at the time.... useless annoying bastards that thye are.

2. Liqourice

Liqourice Well-Known Member

It's not the dog's fault it's not been trained properly. Perhaps it's the owner that needs a headshot for not doing it right? ;)

3. Judas

I somewhat explained that..... owners fault..... but sadly the dog is no longer any good due to being unable to re-train it... so both need to be eliminated.

4. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Yes of course you don't need to get laid.

5. Judas

where'd the come from and what relevance does it have?

6. Trusteft

Lack of sex creates violence and feelings of violence. Then fact you got so upset ("I'm not upset") over a dog and a woman you have never met, to the point you want both of them to die, is NOT normal reaction to someone telling you that this woman complains about her dog waking her up when a kid you have never met leaves a newspaper.. If you don't get laid I give you at best 10 years before you do a double murder suicide. Do it for your own good. Seriously. If you can't there, go for a weekend to the Netherlands. It's legal there.

Calliers and Tyrsonswood like this.
  7. Takaharu

Takaharu Unus offa, unus iuguolo

Get up extra early every day for two weeks, go to her house and knock on the door to wake the dog up. Go do the paper round as normal then, by the time that you get round to her she's already up. Can't complain then.

Alternatively, she should either get in the habit of being awake before the paper arrives or don't get the paper delivered.

8. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

Yeah man, sex is NEEDED by humans, it is essential to have a healthy sex life.

9. Trusteft

Just look at the islamists. 50% of the reason they even exist is of politcal oppression of the people in their countries by monarchs and oligarchies. The other 50% though is lack of sex. Which becomes quite clear when they reach for example European countries and can't keep their pants on and their hands off whenever they see cleavage.
    Don't violate, fornicate.

10. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

I dunno maybe roll the newspaper up and shove it in her vehicles tailpipe, more seriously I would tell
    the newspaper to contact the customer for resolution that she needs need to provide either a alternate
    drop off location or deal with it. Or maybe go to bed earlier :D

Other thing I would suggest deliver everyone but her newspaper, then deliver hers at 4 pm
    and wait for the phone call because I guarantee you she will complain she is not getting it early
    enough then. But then you can tell the newspaper she being unreasonable and you tried to
    accommodate her and ask if she would like to go back to the AM delivery's...

I would prefer alka seltzer + ex-lax , so its foaming at the mouth and crapping everywhere

Park just down the road about midnight, 3 am etc and start blowing a dog whistle so the little
    bastard goes nuts and wakes her up at all hours of the night

Calliers and Dyre Straits like this.
  11. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

Welcome back, Neon!

Calliers likes this.
  12. Judas

Upset.... no... even if you put quotes around the "i'm not upset"... my humor is geared to the excessive and extreme ends of the situation in terms of a resolution option... would i honestly do any of those things?... no... all tongue in cheek and provide the absolute extreme exemplification of it.

I simply ignore these people and these situations and remove myself from their presence, and if it's an ongoing irritation.. i simply don't associate with them. It's not like they are banging on my door.... if they were.. that'd be a different problem entirely with a reasonable solution.

What's another 10 years vs the 31 i've existed?... I still don't get how that's going to solve anything..... and even if i did want to travel anywhere in the world... i can't justify the expense... nor could i remotely afford it, the cost of a one way flight is already vastly out of reach budget wise..... forget 2 way + accommodations and so forth.

Either way... not following how my my own actual thoughts on the matter would change regardless of what was happening.

13. Tipstaff

Tipstaff Well-Known Member

Get your son a dog whistle. $10 max. When he goes to deliver to her house have him use it before dropping the paper, or afterwards when the dog starts barking. Using it before will alert the dog to someone outside, but the dog will be curious to the noise, not defensive, and may not bark. Doesn't always work though. However, if he keeps using it, or uses it after the dog starts barking, he'll be training the dog that that behavior is unacceptable, and eventually the dog won't bark when he comes to the door at that time in the morning.

Trust me, this works. I had trouble when I was younger with one house, and this idea was told to me by a friends Dad. Worked like a charm.

14. Trusteft

Isn't there a risk that
    A) Other dogs which were quiet will react to it.
    B) Get sued.

Not worth the trouble IMO.

15. Judas

A few years ago a kid locally got their hands on a good dog whistle which resulted in a ton of dogs going completely crazy..... barking and scratching at the door.. no one could figure out what it was until someone eventually figured out that this kid was biking around and using it randomly...

16. Tipstaff

A) Possible, but they usually cringe at dog whistles. There are adjustable whistles that might reduce the range though if that's a concern. The other thing to try is the device that makes a hissing sound similar to the noise a mother dog would make to it's young when it's not pleased with them. Those can only be heard in the immediate vicinity. Few feet or so.
    B) Adults can't hear it, so the chance of getting caught is minimal.

@ Judas: What you are describing is odd though. Most dogs usually cringe when they hear the noise from a dog whistle, not react to it by barking. It could have been a different type of whistle as there are ones that will make dogs go crazy.

17. Judas

Prior to the dog my family has now... as we haven't tested it.... when a dog whistle was being used it would make him quite angry and would try to locate the source of the sound and chew it up.... didn't like it at all....

Another families dog more recently would bark for quite a long while when it was used....

18. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo Require backup .... NO

that does sound like it would work ... might actually give that a go but if the barking gets worse ......

19. Tipstaff

It's a risk.

The safer route would be to either delay delivering her paper until later in the day, or drop her entirely from the route.

20. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo Require backup .... NO

yeah not really a choice my son cannot decide to drop her thats done by the customer ... as for later in the day she is about 15 minutes along the first half of the morning route and not actually anywhere near the afternoon rout and I dont feel inclined to drive to her house after work or make my son rewalk the paper route after school

Its kind of pigheaded but I have told my son to just try and be a little quieter if possible but on no account is he to change his route and take longer than he does already in the morning