some people really do need to be put down

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by HardwareHeaven, Oct 29, 2009.

1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

I saw this today on the news and I seriously almost hit the screen in anger. I am a huge dog lover and it is just as well for these guys I wasnt in the vicinity when this started. I have gotten myself into trouble before, but if I took a few of these guys out while getting a kicking myself it would be worth it. :annoyed::mad:

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Cambridgeshire | Puppy is kicked to death in park

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

You know, they should really half mild "murder" charges applied to anyone that does this..

3. DJ BIG T

DJ BIG T DH FaN BoY

i hate people like that plus last night i came across a video on youtube that had dogs and cats in tiny cages throwing them off the truck on to cement..i had to stop watching it..

4. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

people who do these kind of things to animals, should endure the same as they have inflicted.

5. SeraphicSorcerer

SeraphicSorcerer Well-Known Member

I agree Nesh

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

seconded

7. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

you know Allan, they were probably East Anglian Brits, so I am not surprised. We had a spat of cats with crossbow bolts in them for two years before it stopped.
    People who molest animals will also molest small children so on this rare occasion, I agree with Judas, its almost like murder as well.

8. Chaos

Chaos Number Nine

I tell ya what Z, you hold the bastards and I will shove a red hot poker up the eye of their penis and see how they react

9. HardwareHeaven

Man, seriously, I am still actually shaking from anger at hearing this earlier today. I keep looking at my own dog and just wondering about this little girl who watched her pup being killed by some asshole kids. If anyone went near my dog to hurt it, id kill them. The combination of this little girl being powerless just makes the whole thing even worse.

The Human race frequently f*cking disgusts me.

10. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Cruelty to animals is a sign of mental illness.

11. Dybdal

Dybdal New Member

It REALLY pisses me of too. That some people just dont think about other than them self, is becoming a bigger problem in the modern world..:mad:

12. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I would visit a lake near my house, and take pictures of birds in flight, etc.
    I would routinely see the carcass of a goose, dog or animal with the shaft of an arrow through the body or the decay remains of an animal killed by one.
    People can be so cruel, but pets, dogs and cats, are members of an extended family.
    I still believe that cruel treatment of animals is a sign of mental illness.

13. SeraphicSorcerer

SeraphicSorcerer Well-Known Member

Its amazing how callous, cold, and calculating people can be, I honestly think that as humans we love to believe "we" are above such things, but as humans, we are capable of even more evil then most people can fathom....

14. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

It makes me feel sad and mad when I think of the innocent young life that was so pure as that puppy to just die. I bet it wanted to play or something. And the little girl, how bad she must feel.
    What kind of people would do such a thing, what kind of sick fucks would think of doing such a thing. I don't want to think about it more because it makes me feel very angry. I only wish for someone to do the same thing to their own heads and get rid of this planet of a few more bad specimens of the human species.

15. CitySlicker

CitySlicker Banned

I have a certain understanding for such a reaction as dogs/cats really can be a neighbourly pest in terms of noise (dogs) or smell (cats poo). In our societies you can easily turn into a pet hater.

Blaming a person for doing that is not really just

16. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

please, you must understand that many people are sensitive about animal abuse, including puppies and kittens.
    If a coyote ate a kitten or pup, then it is the circle of life, etc.
    but cruelty certainly is another matter entirely.

17. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

In this case it actually sounds like the punk kid who did this was terrified of what he actually managed to do and ran off like a baby. Where's CCTV when you need it?

charm_quark likes this.
  18. CitySlicker

CitySlicker Banned

Falstaff, I understand both sides of the issue - not just the one side that looks bad! Ever lived in Australia?

Here in Australia a lot of pets disappear from properties overnight or have deliberate overruns by car drivers.

19. HardwareHeaven

You really are an idiot, no doubt about it. I don't give a rats ass about wherever you live in Australia to be perfectly honest - if your stupid neighbours aren't able to look after their pets, then blame the pets? thats real smart. Any guy who kicks a defenseless dog in the head and kills it gets 150% blame.

The less you say the better - I haven't been a fan of your posting in here since you appeared, but you just went right up on my radar. Just for this, you wont get warnings, courtesy or anything else I normally give people in the future.

Thats not "really just" either, but tough sh!t.

20. CitySlicker

CitySlicker Banned

Thank you, Zardon, finally your mask is off!