some people really do need to be put down

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by HardwareHeaven, Oct 29, 2009.

1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Mask? I don't need to wear one, I eat little animal kicking wimps like you for breakfast. drop me an email and we can meet up sometime real life too - that way you don't get to hide behind your little keyboard.

2. mkk

mkk Well-Known Member

3. SeraphicSorcerer

SeraphicSorcerer Well-Known Member

Well, I leave for 5 minutes and a catfight ensues. Seriously, Passionate people loving pets is awesome, but taking it to the peta level is stupid. I think this thread needs to be locked or tossed in Debate or FWZ.

There is no way a dog should be beaten, but humans simply do not understand that simply because they can does not mean they should, and that could be said about a great many things.

4. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

Ok to just kick a puppy in the head hard enough to "kill it" is so cruel it deserves a jail sentence and any one who does not think so is either drunk or has some mental problems :mad:

5. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Sounds like a group of chavs to be honest, They do stuff like that then go brag to their mates about it. I'll agree that article is absolutely sickening, I say we hunt these bastards down and kick them in the skull until it fractures. See how they like it.
    My thoughts are with the girl who must be traumatised from watching that

6. comp_ali

comp_ali Sniper

Many people nowadays have no mercy in their hearts. I've met many of them.
    I can understand that people may fight each others over something but kicking innocent animals to death in such way is really sick. Those kind of people have the need to kill in their blood for any living creatures and they consider it fun. They might do the same thing for other humans if they could. That's why they should go on trial.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  7. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

The helpless feeling of the girl would kill me... I bet that teenager was trying to show off to his friends about how "hardcore" he is because he can hit an innocent little puppy who wants to play. f*ck em.

Has anyone scrolled through encyclopedia offended? WTF is wrong with humans - there is a .gif of a guy holding down a struggling animal and cutting its head off with a chainsaw. fuck em.

8. dawgXdenta

dawgXdenta Well-Known Member

You are watching it on the news, there is this family member who killed my dog in the most inhumane way(it had cancer and couldn't be treated), while i was gone he hired a man to kill it, the man took a large metal pipe and struck it several times across the body, after failing to kill it he strangled it, I got there at that point, my dog was like my child , the brutal death brings seething pain to my heart, the painful and sick irony is that i was asked to pay for the services of this man, this very beloved family member is my moms brother,
    A despicable man who i detest and loathe with a passion,
    Apparently he says he was tired of seeing this animals suffering and wanted it to be put down, ofcourse i didn't want that so I delayed(which is why he says he put it upon himself to act). I was going to buy it some sleeping pills and give it an overdose of that even though such an act would scar me, imagine my pain with this second and far worse method.
    Life is painfully ironic.

I find it hard to look at him without the spit gathering in my mouth so i may direct my anger and hatred at his face.
    So yeah I know exactly how she feels I had that dog for 6 years she was my baby, my child and friend.

9. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

I would have bit his nose off if I witnessed that happening to my dog....wish I had your self control!

10. Chaos

Chaos Number Nine

I agree I am afraid I would be in lockup because he would have eaten that pipe for sure

11. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

I would have cracked his skull :mad: with the pipe :annoyed:

12. ET3D

ET3D Hopeless Dreamer

I really didn't want to check what this thread was about, but it came up so often that I did. And now I'm sorry I checked it out.

I think there was a recent research showing that people who abuse animals also abuse people.

13. Mousey

It's some sort of pshycological defect if you will. If you ask me it's a superiority complex, Or in simple terms - the person in question is a tosser.
    Anybody that feels the need to physically abuse someone should have their right to life voided.

14. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I think it is sexual frustration.

15. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

sexual frustration might do a lot of things but killing a puppy?
    that is quite a stretch..
    sexually frustrated people stay up all night long, smoking cigarettes and playing with beta versions of software and strumming on old guitars.

16. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

I can't even fathom going through something like dawgXdenta mentioned...

17. Mousey

I'm far from sexually frustrated and i do that anyway, all of them :rofl:
    Oh and btw

[​IMG]

18. dawgXdenta

dawgXdenta Well-Known Member

Its just a small piece of the dark cake carved out for me by God, its a miracle i have a spine to have lived through that and not been totally destroyed by rage and hatred,

Its just a small piece of that darkness however, I know many people here don't believe in an after life, I have to because far too many people have gotten away with too many horrible things , death is not a just enough punishment because we all die and death is painful to all, there has gotta be something for us who aren't crazy to go to and those who like Hitler and Bush must answer to otherwise all this wouldn't be fair.

19. deBelly

deBelly New Member

I haven't watched the video, I've seen atrocities like that too many times and I know it would haunt me for weeks.
    Also, I had to put my cat to sleep once (took her to the vet), and although she was suffering a lot, now somethimes I think, what if there was a tiny chance that she might have survived, and it tortures me...

But when we talk about people who kill animals, I really don't think that beating sh*t out of them would do any good, although it would sure make me feel better. Violence doesn't make people more humane or compassionate, it just makes them more violent. I don't know if there's a way to make them better, but these kids seriously need psychological assistance, and they often have problems in their families. I don't think that someone who was raised in a healthy family and received a lot of love can turn so heartless. But still everyone has to take responsibility and bear the consequences of what he does.