Startup KX-Driver German

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by geraldandreas, Apr 22, 2004.

1. geraldandreas

geraldandreas KX-Driver Lover

hy all KX-Lovers all over the world. i made, like DJ Stick, a Startup Guide in german. its for preparing the pc befor install the soundcard, install the kx-driver and setup logic for kx. i am also working for a site for cubase, i think it will be fixed at the weekend. when you have any more ideas, please send me a pm.
    nice day to all, gerald

here is the link: http://www.gadmusic.net

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  2. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

good work… i had a look through, i can;t read german, but i like how you show the menu's in the DSP and options in Logic… i may be able to get this hosted on the kX website… i'll send a message to eugene.
    It's nice to see the kX Community helping out the newer members now

3. thomasabarnes

thomasabarnes Long Time ***** Friend

That's Good News

Hi geraldandreas: That's good news! It looks like the KX Documentation Project is progressing! :)

4. geraldandreas

geraldandreas KX-Driver Lover

Finished for the moment

i made a update for the german KX-Startguide, there is also a page for logic and a page for cubase, a general page and the startpage is how to prepare the pc for kx, all written in german. in english, dj-stick made a superb Startup-Guide, you,ll find it under http://kb.kxproject.lugosoft.com/guide/ regards, gerald

5. fgru

fgru New Member

sorry - my english is not sooo good :( - i hope anywhere can german - sorry ;)

Wie bekomme ich heraus, welche Soundkarte oder OnBoardSoundChip den " EMU 10K1 " | " EMU 10K2 " unterstuetzt ? Steht das irgendwo - wo kann ich es, wenn dann, nachlesen ? Habe eine " Sound Blaster Audigy " und die KX Driver - DER HAMMER ;)

yours sincerely fgru

6. TravelRec.

TravelRec. Alternative Audioproductions

Hi geraldandreas!

Nice beginning with your site. I just took an overflight and It looks nice an may be a help for many of "us" german speakers. But you also make it clear, that all what you wrote there are experiences of yourself and they may differ from them other users made. Some things are very special and maybe not necessary for others (like the ACPI thingie under XP, think - for myself - it´s better to leave it alone than change it to Standard PC, this may cause many problems if you have a not well configurable BIOS). And try to do some research to give the user some alternative hints. But for anything else: Thumbs up!

To fguru:
    Alle Live! - Karten: EMU 10k1, alle Audigy1: EMU 10k2, Audigy2 und neuer: größtenteils EMU 10k2, aber auch spezielle - nicht kX kompatible Chips, steht nicht auf der Verpackung, am besten Kompatibilitätsliste hier aus´m Forum, oder direkt bei www.kxproject.com .