Strip Clubs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by BabylenTatarsky, Dec 15, 2014.

1. BabylenTatarsky

BabylenTatarsky Rocks Your Socks

Has anyone here ever been to a strip club?

A few weeks ago my friend was looking at girls he May Know on Facebook and one had her job listed as a club he'd never heard of. Having looked further into it, it turns out there's a strip club in town, 11 minutes walk from my mates gaff.

Tried to look it up online but all I could find was this: http://www.undressedtokill.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=957 and it's not very interesting. Plus it turns out the club has most pointless website on the internet.

Anyway, we're hitting it up on Saturday for my mates birthday. Not really looking forward to it because it's hardly a lavish Vegas strip bar like what you'd see on Entourage or something, but I'm going with an open mind. Plus I'll be hammered by then after a day on the ale so shouldn't be too bad, so long as we all (Probably about seven of us) get in. £10 entrance fee and £20 a dance, apparently. Ten quid, man. Fucking rip! No doubt the drinks are pricey too. Ah well, #YOLO etc. I just hope the music's decent.

So, what's everyone here's experience of strip clubs?

The only time I've ever been anything like, was when one of the reps on holiday conned us into going to "the best club in Gran Canaria," which turned out to be a brothel where the women tried to get us to buy them £50 drinks. I had a big black beauty with her arm round me as soon as I walked in (I'm into that :grin: ) but my mates shit their pants over getting robbed so I threw €15 down and we ran off, like real men.

Hopefully Saturday's encounter will be more successful. I should probably add that to my list of wishes: 1) good music 2) at least one [attractive; I'd say 7+] black woman working.

For those of you who haven't been to a strip club, would you?

Or do you think it's baaaad news?

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

never been... no interest to go... i no no opinion of it.....

3. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

Lol, I'm probably never gonna do the strip club thing but I hope you have fun dude!

4. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

I've been to one here in town for a mate's stag party. He wanted a lap dance... so we all chipped in and got him one.
    It was alright. For me, in a bar like that the naked bodies just are not sexy anymore. So for me it didn't do anything.
    I've always thought that slightly covered is more sexy that completely naked. That being said, it's always fun to slip those 1 dollar notes in the hard-to-reach places.. :)

I reckon every place is different though, so don't take my experience for the gospel.

5. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I admit that I don't find stripping as something...exciting. Prostitutes sure, but just stripping is not my thing.

6. Liqourice

Liqourice Well-Known Member

If the girls are good at what they're doing it can be quite interesting to watch but that's mainly the dancing bit, the stripping just doesn't do it for me either so I don't see the point with it.

7. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

I have been to a pub/bar that had strippers on some nights. It was an odd experience. Of the girls I saw there were some who treated the whole thing as a bit of fun but there was one girl who was very hot and very sexual. The former invited some guy on stage as part of her act, she then took his jeans down and paddled his ass with a ping pong bat (no joke). Another time the latter girl invited me on stage but after the 1st guy I said no. She then invited someone else, put whipped cream on her nipples and had the guy lick it off. We went down again on a night when they had male/female strippers on and my mates girlfriend came with us. The novelty wears off very quickly.

Another time I went to a lapdancing bar with some old University friends and had girls offering me a private dance for £25 but to be truthful I wasn't about to waste that much money on some girl shaking her ass in my face for 5 minutes so I turned the offers down.