stupid console noobs

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by phongtruong12, Jul 16, 2004.

1. phongtruong12

phongtruong12 New Member

im a casual ps2 gamer and i play only racing games and adventure games on it. i was looking on this forum on gamebattles.com and people were so dumb, comparing killzone to halo 2. i mean, how many people would compare some unknown game that's not even out yet to an award winning series? there are alot of dumbass console noobs and they dont know shit. it pisses me off how they talk about how this killzone game is going to rock when it looks like any other first person shooter. some people are actually comparing this game to half life 2 and doom III, which is completely stupid. stupid ass console gamers dont know shit. i look at this game and say "there's no texture filtering on" and he's like what are you talking about? this game is going to be the best game ever made!!! the dumbass knows nothing about games and which ones are good.

the forum is 7 pages longggg and just reading it will piss you off at how stupid they are.

http://forums.gamebattles.com/showthread.php?t=42787&page=1&pp=40

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

Metroid Prime 2 will blow the doors off Halo 2

3. phongtruong12

phongtruong12 New Member

oh snap, the guy i was talking to on the gamebattles forums is going off lol. he supposedly talked to the developers. i supposedly talked to bill gates and will bang his wife for $5 billion :)

4. Eurotrash

Eurotrash New Member

lol, I actually know a couple of graphics developers who worked on the halo's and killzone, there are alot of them you know, so it might be possible that the idiot knew a few minor devs. :)

5. movingincircles

movingincircles New Member

actually uhh, sony was the one that said killzone was the halo-killer thing

group of guys went to sony with a tech demo and sony thought wow thats some great shit, so sony asked them to make a game. Sony signed with them so that they would only make ps2 games.

Actually, i think it is going to be the halokiller. Comparing graphics from an unkown ps2 game with a masterpiece from xbox. Amazing

but its the gameplay that counts.

6. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

i HATE how there is such a fuss over halo 2. it is halo 1 with shaders and new weaps.

7. movingincircles

microsoft fucked halo 1 when they bought bungie. IT WAS MEANT FOR PS2

8. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

uhh...no. it was meant for pc.

9. movingincircles

ummm nacht, we are talking about consoles right now.

"As all PlayStation 2 owners are aware, however, production on the PlayStation 2 version of Halo was halted immediately in 2000 when Take-Two Interactive sold its 20% share of developer Bungie to Microsoft. "

stfu now k thx

10. gibbon565

gibbon565 Bouncy BOUNCY!

movingincircles .... you might want to check the bungie site, there were some intentions to release it on the PS2 but they didn't actually get it running on the PS2. Plus in my opinion that game was mostly about graphics(probably the best around when it was released). So it would be half the game if it were released on PS2.

11. phongtruong12

phongtruong12 New Member

yes i would agree. the ps2 is severly hardware limited and halo would simply not run on it. you would see major aliasing and sluggish gameplay.

12. Nacht

Nacht ein Krieger

it doesnt matter what we're 'talking about here', the game was originally meant for pc you moron. there is no way you can argue that point...so guess what? 'stfu now k thx'.