Super PI scores?

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Benching & Modding' started by WUKONS, Jan 30, 2014.

1. WUKONS

WUKONS New Member

Hi there,
    I'm new here.
    Was wondering, is there a place where members can post they'r Super PI scores? :uhoh:

2. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

Well, there is a thread for it, but it's been inactive for 4 years, so I'm not sure if we should necro it or make this the new official thread?!

3. WUKONS

WUKONS New Member

Thanks for thread, but like you said, it's dead he he.
    Some nice scores over there. Would be nice if some Mod could create new or clean up that old thread.
    Something like creating a list with Intel cpu's and AMD cpu's, who's better etc..

* One user may make an unlimited number of different CPU tests. If improved the previous result, then put the new - old will be replaced. Try to make normal test at once, so do not put every day new result on the same CPU.

* Processor model + @stock frequency @oc frequency + time
    * Screenshots showing in the latter Super-Pi test with "PI Calculation is done" window, CPU-Z sections of the CPU and memory, any program with a window registered your nick and date (word, paint, notepad, Photoshop, CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, etc. )

something like that..
    I would be happy to do this listing, but I guess I need some agreement from staff.

4. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

The threads that presently exist for any of these benchmarks were simply started out by someone posting their own score and then others followed along.

So, I would say, if you want to get one started, post some scores in a new thread and see where it goes. ;)

5. WUKONS

WUKONS New Member

Well, ok.

Tried to post, got err "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more." :uhoh:
    I guess I'm going to spam around little bit.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014