Tail gaters

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by IamLakota, Apr 9, 2004.

1. IamLakota

IamLakota New Member

Man I hate nothing more than some A**hole in a hurry behind me when I'm in my car.
    Had to go to the HD dealership and pick up some parts for my scoot today and this car comes up no my
    bumper lights flashing blows his horn so I figure must be something worng with my car so's I pull over real careful like and as he passes he flips me off and cuss's me for doing the speed limit. A**hole.
    Always happens when I'm in my car, obeying the speed laws. Never happens when I'm on my bike,
    must be the long hair and tattoos that scare them from trying to act tough and badass. I'm done ranting now
    I feel better, think I'll take the bike out over by the dealership for a few test drives maybe that A** will get behind me again,.....hehehehe

2. SJae

SJae Banned

If you were in the fast lane and you were going that slow, you deserved the finger and the honk.

I hate these idiots who drive the speed limit on the fast lane. If you can't fucking drive, go to lanes 3 and 4 where you belong.

3. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

thats when you get an old rent-a-bomb car and hit the brakes - especially if the tail gater is drivin a merc or a bmw

4. Alistair

Alistair Spoos

when people tailgate me when I am going 5 MPH over the limit (my usual speed) I slow down... if they continue tail gating I will go as low as 10MPH below the limit just to piss them off further.

When people cut me off I will tailgate them to scare them. For example, I was taking a friend home one day when this car flies past us, pulls directly in front of us, then slams the brakes 10 feet later because of a stop light. The guy was turning right. Apparently staying right behind me just wasn't an option at a no turn on red intersection. So my friend says well we can go that way and still get to my house... We then follow the guy riding 5 feet behind him. I turn on and off my lights while I am at it (its broad daylight). The guy panicing turns into a turning lane, which we coinicidentally had to use anyways. We follow him into the lane, he looks back, pale in the face and speeds off forward again. We turned and that was the end of it. I am pretty sure he will think twice about cutting somebody off again.

5. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

rotfl....

6. IamLakota

IamLakota New Member

Well SJae, 1st I was on a two lane secondary road not on a 4 lane interstate or other
    type of 4 lane road with a slow lane and fast lane, 2nd the cops down here in GA will pull you over if you look at them wrong, and 3rd the guy should have given himself more time to get to where he was going. Now to update this story a couple weeks ago
    I was on my bike going this same route and Mr. Ahole just happens to be 3 cars behind me, there is a gap between them and me and he passes them ( the first two) and as we are comming up on this narrow little bridge on this two lane rd he goes to pass the car behind me and me same fancy little green forigen sports car and the same Ahole w/ his girlfrined/wife with him this time,..(gotta love this part) as he comes around the car behind me I twist the throttle a bit and well ,..ROFLOL,..he can't get past me OH MAN he was cussing me even his old lady was calling me names I hit the brakes and let him by just at the bridge he whips it back into our lane and as he does this his carjumps a little to far to the left and he scraps the whole left side on the bridge concrete rail,..LOL,..
    you can see the look on his face and he pulls over into the bike parking lot ( just so happens I was going there,I park and as I'm getting off the bike he comes over fumeing it's my fault and he is gonna bust my ass up,.that was his first mistake (after being born) as we exchange words two cops roll up and proceed to handcuff him.
    Seems one of the other cars he passed used there cell phone to call this Ahole in.
    They haul him off leaving his old lady there and the funny thing is she don't drive.
    she looks around seeing only big ole tattooed biker's and trys to get a ride,.. last I saw of her she was walking home fancy dress and those high heel shoes must have been hurting them feet.

7. Alistair

Alistair Spoos

sounds like justice to me :)

8. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

I just ignore tail-gaiters and people itching to get around me. I KNOW where the cops hide on my route to work. I ain't getting pulled over because of some butt-head trying to rush me.

.....which reminds me.....gotta head off to work now.... :rolleyes:

9. Judas

meh..... cops..... don't bother me... reason i'd probably die in new york.... or some other place...

10. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

lol true

11. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

thats when ya slow down ... and when they try to pass you floor it
    hold them out at all costs mwhahaaaaa

get their licence number and complin to the dmv /police about thier un safe driveing
    better yet if you have a cell phone .. ;)

12. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

here they camp on even down hill spots you know how most people kinda let off the gas and cost down a hill, useally with a foot on the beak in case you go to fast well when you do that for short time you're breaking the speed limit and bam they've got ya...

Who rides thie break going down hill? not many those who do end up with pissed off tailgaters

13. Alistair

Alistair Spoos

I ride the break going down hills.... Then again I have never been pulled over in the 5 years I have spent driving :)

14. Judas

riding brakes down a hill is a bad bad..... btw.... jerks if they do that going downhill... i've encounter numerous cops that haven't pulled me over for that.... now going uphill at 50km/h OVER this speed limit.. the don't like lol

15. Borealis

Borealis New Member

Last time some prick tailgated me they got a unopened pop can thrown at their drivers window, I didn't bother to look back at their car.....just kept drivin.

Another example is a guy making fucked up faces @ my g/f, she swerved within an inch or two of his fender....we were going 70 mph mind you.

16. zerodamage

zerodamage New Member

lol, I do the same exact thing. Here in North Carolina, everything thinks they are Nascar Drivers or the ghost of Dale and tailgate you, even when you are going 65 in a 55. It so pisses me off that I will slow down to like 35.. and keep slowing down until they either get off my ass or FINALLY find space to pass me. At which time I will speed up and will tailgate them for about 5 or 10 minutes to show them what it is like.

17. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

And that is when you will most likely get busted for tail-gating

18. JoyStick

JoyStick Banned

I like tail gaters...

I was being followed on my way to a friends house by a 96' vette, and I looked in the rearview, and this blonde chick with an excellent body was showing me her breasts. I nearly pegged another car (right infront of a cop), but it was worth it...

Now, every time I get a tail gater, I simply pull this little sign in the back I rigged that says, "I don't appreciate you following me. Please, back off, or I will slam on my breaks, and collect 10,000 dollars in medical bills."

Works every time.

19. dj_stick

dj_stick Apple Fanboy?

thats somethin i have to try

20. JoyStick

JoyStick Banned

Yeah...

Don't ever do it for a cop, though...

I did that once. Didn't go over too well. Cop caught me speeding, and was riding my ass. I popped the sign, and kept driving.. Well, he didn't turn off his lights... He signalled for me to pull over by moving his hands in a strange motion.

He got out of his car, and I'm just like.. "Eep"

He walks up to my window, and asks, "Sir, what the HELL were you thinking?"

"Hehe, just kidding, officer. I know you guys have such a tough time with people, thought it might brighten your day a bit"

Thank GOD I kissed his ass... He only wrote the ticket out for speeding (75, in a 50 - 115$), and not for threatening, solicitation I think was mentioned, fraudulent claims, threats of bodily harm, umm... Something else. I think most of it was BS, but he sounded official, so I wasn't gunna fuck with it.