The flame Zardon thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

I know I seem a hardass at times, and a lot of you probably hate my guts and think im a power tripper, so im giving you all a thread (this one) to call me whatever you want, and no one gets banned. obviously if it gets really bad ill move it to the flame zone cause I dont want to scare the youngsters.

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

your to kind

3. Randomletters

Randomletters ))((

Sometimes you come across as an ass especially in the feedback forums. Most of the time it sounds like "Im better then you and so are my servers which are infallable so if your having a problem its obviously your end" But I dont hate you for your holier then thou attitude, Much.

PS I think your a terrible person and shitty human being, and I know you get to keep all thet crap they send you for reviews and instead of giving it to me, Because obviously I deserve it more then you, you hoard it all in Judas' Safe.

PSS Make sure to bring your fancy pants Vapochill cooler when your reviewing processors in hell, You'll need it

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  4. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

i know you don't like me for the "quality" of my posts :lol:

now, i'm going to get flamed, just watch

5. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

that's a friggen LONG way away to put something away in a safety box (if you will, hey were considering it here ;) ), but i think alot of the stuff won't fit in a conventional box, get to charge more for a larger storage space ?

Hey the feedback forum is amusing, course only if you keep your mouth shut most of the time, that's Zardon's domain :p

6. Grace

Grace HH's Tomboy

Huh...um....anything? :bleh: How 'bout.....um.......sexy? :oops:

- The above post is not a declaration of love and has no relation to reality. :bleh:

7. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Not all fairies are nice.

wow, what prompted this? Someone give you a guilt trip or something Z?
    I got no problems with you.
    (Except when you put those DAMN ads between posts!! You money hungry grubber :p)

8. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Well I am a much newer member than most of the regulars here. I have only started visiting daily (several times too) only during the last few months. So perhaps I can't say I know "you" or you enough to flame you, instead I will just point a thing or two.
    You are trying to run this forum as perhaps you might a business. The problem is not your attitude, but that people are not used to such a "behaviour" in a forum.

Having said that, I don't see how people can have real complains about you here. As far as I know you are reasonable and you let people do and say things that in other respectable forums would not be able to do so. I find this forum one of the best and it is a joy to be a regular here. So, you (and the staff and mods here, and of course the rest of us) must be doing something good.

Hmm, ok, it doesn't sound like a flame post. Let me think...fuck it. You are reasonable and as far as I know you must have done something bad to have "flame feelings" for Zardon.

Mind you, I do not read all the threads and sections, so you might be a complete ass, in which case since we can say it without risking banning, stop being an ass!

9. HardwareHeaven

some good points but not much flaming or namecalling. I must have turned into a pussycat in the last year ...

You do however know Bluemak that DH is actually a business right? We employ people full time etc. So im not really sure what you mean by im running the forum like a business. You mean the forum is too oppressive? we need to lighten up, sack the mods and let you guys just run free and wild with no clothes on? that kind of deal?

Also people think i own the site on my own... I actually dont. Im just the public figurehead, however the site is really important to me, id like to think even with my faults that you guys like the place as much as me. I doubt it though, out of the 10 sites ive started this is my favourite.

The reason I started this thread is really because I just wanted you guys able to air your views and vent, rant or say whatever you want without feeling im going to boot you off the site. Think of it as unmoderated feedback except its in the offtopic forum because im too hard on you all in the feedback section, right :p

10. Vikingod

Vikingod Int'l Fish Liaison

...the trap has been set...

11. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I don't know the details, so no, I didn't know it was a full time business for you. Still, my point is not that you should let things run free, that would eventualy ruin the forum. I did not mean that the forum is too oppressive. What I meant was that at times it feels like you are running it like a business, and people are not used to it. Nothing more, nothing less. I am not saying it is a good thing, I am not saying it is a bad thing, just what I see.
    If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be here. Right?

12. jjmd

jjmd New Member

May all you crabs take this time to do a little ass kissing to Allen...."Yeah Right" dont candy coat your feelings, let him have it...

By the way did i ever tell you Allen that your site is the best and you never hurt anybodies feelings and your bright and smart and caring and , and ,and "stop your acting like the other crabs"

O back on track here, Allen your only problem is that you hate other smart asses like me...He He Compitition from us will be your death.....bow down to us smart asses....

13. BWX

BWX get out and ride

We're all assholes, you're just the biggest asshole.

14. HardwareHeaven

ok so we need to listen to feedback more seriously and not blame individuals machines, and im an asshole (which I knew already but damn im cute). also people arent used to the way im running the forum as a "business".

Can anyone explain the last point? and how I can improve the moderation of the team.

Seriously though and I know this thread is kind of a joke, but is there anything we can do to improve your experience on the forum? It is important to me that everyone here wants to come and visit. not just for hits, but I actually do like a few of you. well a little.

15. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

i hope to buy a chamber pot with your name on it, shit on it and give it to you on your birthday. in addition, it will be shipped via courier to ireland (or scotland I forget).

fuck you child!

16. HardwareHeaven

arent you from canada pimpsta? I thought canadians knew the difference between ireland and scotland :p

17. Randomletters

Randomletters ))((

So your using this as a self help session? Rent a shrink you make enough profit off us as it is

/Flame off

I couldnt explain the last point either doesnt make sense to me. I think you and the moderation team do an excellent job. I visit constantly probibly more then a 23 year old single make should.

Am I on your Short list of " Members from DH I like "

Guyver2K5 likes this.
  18. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

ahh your pubs just made it into this country thats all that counts. i have no idea why i posted that, im filled up on nyquil and other cold medicine. hopefully i can go drink a good gallon of beer tonight at the local boston pizza

then shit it out and ship it to you for having top level motorcycles and computers, in jealousy

Guyver2K5 likes this.
  19. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

no, they will bugger anything..:w00t:

Guyver2K5 likes this.
  20. niceguyrichy

niceguyrichy c c c COFFEE

watch it Jeff, I know where you live... :lol:

Guyver2K5 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.