The Ship

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by YAYitsAndrew, Jul 14, 2006.

1. YAYitsAndrew

YAYitsAndrew Anti-Piracy Poster Boy

So who's setting up the DH server :D

2. mainman

mainman Mr. Nobody

well i have the all list of steam games to try out, just waiting for some spare time (vacation)... to try them all out... :D

3. Tobey

Tobey New Member

Man sucks for me, I really want to try it but there obviously is no trial and I'm strapped on cash so I don't want to waste money on something I wont play much if it sucks.

4. bananaman

bananaman banana muncher

I just got this and I have to agree with Andrew, it is a good fun game, but I spent the first hour running around without a clue killing ppl with axes until i realised that you dont get much money at all for axe kills - that is why I started using a walking stick. I nearly managed a syringe kill but as I was stalking i got eliminated by a "Axe-er".

The game needs a few things ironed out and I have found a few lamers who block doors coming out of the brig whih you can do nothing about, but generally the community seems pretty good.

One think I am not sure whether I like or not is the radar where you can see where your quarry is and it means sometimes i feel as if i am chasing flashing rooms rather than a person, I think maybe it should just tell you what floor the character is on rather than room/corridor - would mean you have to concentrate more on where ppl are etc.

I have been playing on the Elimination mode on the PC Gamer UK and OL servers ,as bananaman, in case I see anyone there :)

5. Alien1

Alien1 Banned

I would prefer if it had Single player too

6. YAYitsAndrew

YAYitsAndrew Anti-Piracy Poster Boy

I think giving you only the floor isn't enough information. If they gave you that it would have to be up to date at all times or you'd never find your quarry except by chance.

I just go to places where I know types of weapons are. If a pot/knife is on the list I'll go to the kitchen. If a tool is on the list I'll go to the engineering room. I also know some of the random spawn spots on some of the maps and they have good weapons usually. Just don't carry around too many weapons or you'll be sorry when you get arrested.