Thoughts About Something

Discussion in 'Heavenly Visions & Echoes' started by Mazuko, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Mazuko

Mazuko Well-Known Member

I've always viewed true love as the shooting star that comes only once in a lifetime. If you miss it, that chance is lost until you are blessed with a second star to wish upon. Something to always look for and to dream about, but something within reach of everyone.
    I suppose, the more I think about it. While true love may be a shooting star. It has other qualities.
    For those lucky enough to be blessed with the experience, it brings about a feeling of sheer euphoria simply to think about their significant other.
    A fleeting moment, a certain smell, or a simple thought.
    Brings warmth to their heart, a smile to their lips, and happiness to their minds.
    A feeling I suppose, that could be called "getting high on life".
    But who are we, to analyze something so meticulous?
    Something so entirely bound by feelings and emotions, it is virtually impossible to put into words?
    A question so deep and full of thought that we often question if we have experienced it ourselves.
    Yet we know what it is, While we can not often share our deepest thoughts about it.
    I will tell you what we are.
    We are the people who smile at the strangest of things
    We are the people that find smells repulsive to many, a treasure trove of memories.
    We are those people you see walking the park at night, gazing into the stars hand in hand, arm in arm.
    We are those people, that know how to dream.

2. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

wonderful Mazuko...it reminds me of Artemis Mouse, I often wonder where he is now, he is a homeless man that wanders the streets of my town, never staying put, no home, just the highway and the shade of a tree or hiding behind the quiet vertical edifai of downtown...
    good work....I wonder where Ray is now.

3. Mazuko

Mazuko Well-Known Member

Thank's :)

Hope you find him.

4. Drakon

Drakon New Member

that was pretty good, Mazuko. thanks for sharing...:)