Ulysses 31

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Trusteft, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Anyone else fan of this series?
    I've been watching Person of Interest and I think Jim Caviezel would be a perfect Odysseus.

IvanV likes this.
  2. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

I watched, or at least saw it when I was little, although I don't remember a thing, except for the song. It's been stuck in by head since I was possibly five. Weird thing is that my sound was off when I started the video and, even though I can't say I recognized the visuals, the song started going in my head. Then I had to turn the sound on to see if that really is the correct cartoon and yeah, the chorus starting at 1:09, that's what I remember!

Trusteft likes this.
  3. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Back then and I assume now, shows which were deemed kid friendly were dubbed in Greek. Thankfully that was mostly with animated series and not live action. I always preffered the original English/French/Italian/German/Russian/etc than the dubbed ones. Partly because I wanted the true/real performance, and partly because usually the dubbing while adequate in acting, it was terrible in sound effects.
    Thankfully this series while dubbed, was fine in all aspects. Also the Greek voice actors did a fantastic job, absolutely fantastic.

Anyway, to this day I don't think there is an animated series I like as much as this one. It had it all.