Unhandled Exception?

Discussion in 'Driver Cleaner.NET Support' started by Superpiccolo, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Superpiccolo

Superpiccolo If ignorance is bliss...

I just downloaded the Cat 7.7's and was about to clean up before installing.

I uninstalled all trace of my drivers
    Updated DC.NET
    Booted in SAFEMODE
    Went to open up DC.NET and I get this (see below)

[​IMG]

The procedure I did this time is the exact same thing I have always done and I have never ecnountered this problem.

Is there something I did wrong?

EDIT:

I have just completley reintalled .NET 2.0 and 3.0 (had to uninstall 3.0 before 2.0) as well as reinstalling DC.NET from scratch.

It appeard to have no affect and the problem persists.

As well as that I am experiencing another problem, this is with the LiveUpdate feature. I get to a certain point with updating and I get this errror message:

[​IMG]

I have tried several times and still get the message.

This is however a secondary issue compared to the Unhandled exeption problem.

EDIT:

I ran it without going into safe mode. I cleaned all the nessecary files, rebooted installed the Cat 7.7's and all is well.

I'd still like to what is going on with Safe Mode?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  2. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

The file size error should be fixed now. I forgot to update the file size to the new size.

For the SocketException i am not sure why that happens. I will look into it. But you can use the program in normal windows. So instead of step 3 boot to normal windows.

So for now you can run the program in normal windows.

3. Spike

Spike Driver Cleaner Maker

I spend some time investigating this problem and found what was causing it. I have fixed it and the updated files are in the live update. I have also updated the installer with the latest files so that people that download it have the new and updated files.

Thank you very much for reporting the problem and sorry that I have not noticed this problem.

4. Superpiccolo

Superpiccolo If ignorance is bliss...

Awesome work Spike.

No probs, glad I could help.

Keep up the great work. ;)