Unigine Heaven Benchmark - DX11 - download here!

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by HardwareHeaven, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CitySlicker

CitySlicker Banned

whatever you want to believe...it's all yours :p

2. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

ah come on, don't ignore me :( Can we REALLY get this thread back to the topic of the benchmark?

Anyone else got benchmark results to post? I ran it earlier on the 5770 and I have to say at 2560x1600 it tanked. ill get another one and try crossfire this week.

More results would be nice from the other ATI owners on DX11 hardware (or even those on DX10 hardware!)

3. moshpit

moshpit New Member

I was just curious seeing as with one post you say you see a difference, and the next you pretend you were acting all along. I'm sure you can see how that stretches credibility.

4. moshpit

moshpit New Member

Nor ignoring you. Just want to get to the bottom of the claims made. Either he made up the part about seeing a difference (part of the masterful act), or made up the part about acting like it was all an act all along. I just think it's poor form to pretend like that when benchmark numbers are being exchanged. It does nothing to make any points, and honestly looks more like a cover up.

5. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

ok, guys, ive asked twice. ive been ignored twice. Therefore the thread is closed.

No one to blame but yourselves. If you want to talk about this benchmark again, then open another thread (which would be nice as that is what the thread was meant to be about in the first place).

Next time im ignored twice with polite requests, virtual asses will be kicked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.