Hey there guys, im currently running a X800 XT PE (520/560). Noticed the prices on the X1950 Pro are dropping a lot lately, considering they are 36 pixel shaders compared to my 16 im kinda tempted to upgrade. But then again, I dont really have that much issues running games, sure I cant run at the highest settings but its all doable. Am I just wasting my cash if upgrade considering the next gen cards are probably a couple months ahead? Although from what I understand is that directx10 is not backwards compatible so I would have to upgrade to windows vista. Then theres the issue that aint exactly any directx10 games around and probably wont be for a long time. So if I wait and upgrade to a R600 card I will probably be sitting with it and playing directx9 games for the next 6months and when the first directx10 games finaly do come out, I would probably be able to buy a budget R600 for half the price. A couple years ago I made the mistake of upgrading to the next gen card before there actually was games out that supported the hardware, by the time the games came the card was to slow to run em and I had to upgrade again. I dont wanna be in that situation again.