Using audigy with X-Fi at same time

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by Megagoth1702, May 15, 2009.

1. Megagoth1702

Megagoth1702 New Member

Hey!

Since the X-Fi is doing crappy on Vista with a game I play most of the time I want to combine Audigy and my Xtreme Gamer card.

Battlefield 2 - nice game, it has a voice over IP function which I could use no problem with the audigy. When I got my X-Fi I took out my audigy and installed the new card. Now there is no mic for me in BF2, it does not work.
    Really.

So what I want to do now is using the audigy for input and the Xtreme Gamer for output.

Is this even possible?

I installed the audigy drivers manually and it installed the card, but the MIC input is broken, nothing comes through. :( Also there is no +20dB gain stuff there.

Please help!

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  2. Megagoth1702

Megagoth1702 New Member

Another thing: When I went into BF2 I suddenly had a mic signal coming through the X-Fi xtreme gamer! so people could hear me n stuff!

So it's all about that crappy driver stuff that's going on...

Dude can you take the mic-part of the audigy driver and put it to the output-part of the x-fi one? cuz they kinda seem to get added together somehow... i deinstalled the audigy drivers again and the X-Fi was gone too.

strange stuff, really.

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Hi there is a program where you can used two sound card at once I forget the name of it search the audio forum it's there still. Do you have warrent on the gamer card still?