Very short jokes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Trusteft, Dec 2, 2009.

1. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

I visited a monastery and as I passed the kitchen, I saw a man frying chips. I asked, "Are you the friar?" He replied, "No, I'm the chip monk."

An Englishman, a Frenchman and a Russian are looking at the Garden of Eden by Michelangelo. They're having a debate on what nationality Adam and Eve are. The Englishman says "they look so fancy and regal, they must be English. The Frenchman says "they look so good while naked, they're clearly French" finally the Russian says "They have no clothes, nothing to eat, no source of knowledge and they've been told this is paradise. They're very clearly Russian.

Jesus: "Whoever is without sin, cast the first stone."
    Crowd: silence
    a single stone comes hurtling through the air
    Jesus: rolls his eyes "Mom!"

Ismael goes to his friend Abraham and says: "Abraham, my dear friend, I am so puzzled...! Apparently my son wants to convert to Christianity, what should I do?"
    Abraham responds: "It's funny that you ask that, because my son also wants to convert to Christianity! We should ask the rabbi for advice"
    So they go to their rabbi: "Rabbi, rabbi, we are so puzzled! Apparently our sons want to convert to Christianity, what should we do?"
    The rabbi responds: "It's funny that you ask that, because my son also wants to convert to Christianity! We should pray to Yahweh for advice"
    So they pray intensely and suddenly the skies open upon them, a blinding light shines through, and a powerful voice says: "IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU ASK THAT..."

Found these in the comments under a YouTube video. The jokes in the video... some went a little above my head, but if anyone is curious.

Tyrsonswood and Calliers like this.