weed... what's the big deal?

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by tastyweat, Sep 9, 2004.

1. GutterPunk

GutterPunk I = Greatest Dood

coming to colorado or nebraska tasty? Well we got some nice herb, called 'bomb' they are da kine. very good shit, 4 hour high no tiredness or anything coming down was like waking up from a nap. not overly stoned yet feelin like im on cloud nine

2. tastyweat

tastyweat Lurking

I'll be going to all states if I can... colorado is one of my highest priorities..

3. HawK

HawK Banned

Thats because you'd prob. stayed in the touristic part of Amsterdam.. that is not fair to Amsterdam besides you don't see much of Amsterdam when your puking all over the "Oudebrug steeg" :D :rofl:

4. riles9262

riles9262 Driverheaven brewmaster

Our good western canada weed ('Texada Timewarp') would take your shit to school mang. It was some crazy stuff for sure. No burnout, 4-6hr high that went by very fast. Only trouble with it was the hi munchy probability :)

btw, I don't smoke anymore; It was pretty cool in grade 12 and 1st year college but it really did take away my motivation to do anything. It was smoke up, play games or basketball and chill. Family didn't matter, school didn't matter, girls didn't matter. Pretty much the normally important stuff was placed on the back burner, which is why I do not smoke up anymore.

5. GutterPunk

i can smoke and keep my priorities.. just ummm ill take some canada bud... every try Cough, it was originated in fort collins colorado and was rated in the top 5 buds in high times

6. Borealis

Borealis New Member

Don't waste your time starting to smoke weed if you're not. I've been smoking the past 10 years and it really screwed up what could've been good things for me. Scholarships, good jobs etc.

Just drink beer and be happy, your pocketbook will be much happier too. Take that saved cash and upgrade you're computer.....you know you want to.

It's been almost a month since I've smoked and I can almost think clearly again. It's....different, but not bad.

Listen to what riles above just said, he speaks the truth. If you don't think so now, someday you will.

7. GutterPunk

From roadee... everything is good in moderation.

Seriously tho, when i smoke ill smoke for a week, and finish the bag and go about 3 weeks + w/o smoking again. it dont mess w/ my head yet and i can quit if i wanted to

8. eggs420

eggs420 my bud > yours

Psh posh to most of this thread so far (no offense!). ;) I smoke every day, or damned near. I love my pot, and my job position allows for my usage. As said above, and previously all over, it is all in moderation. If you're in school, have a full-time job to where you have to be straight to perform 'normally', whatever, heavy moderation is the key to having some fun yet not fucking up. Burn a pipe on the weekend, after a big test, whatever..The habit of getting stoned before classes, before that job interview, etc is where shit goes down the tubes. I dropped out of high school sophmore year largely due to that. I lost the decent job I had around the same time, and within 18 months I moved out on my own (gf and I). Shit went bad fast, and that's where a lot of the bad rap on smoking weed comes from. If you put getting stoned before grades/graduation/whatever what else can you expect? Weed doesn't MAKE you do so, it's all in how you moderate your usage. I quit smoking so much for a while and got some jobs going, my GED, some CompTIA certs, etc, and now that I am back on track without the additional pressure of school/etc I can totally hang with getting stoned daily while still making decent money. I work for myself, so I can easily take a smoke break most of the time no matter what I'm doing and not worry about getting fired or any of that stress. The proof's in the pudding - Can't wait to benchmark my a64 this week. :drool: :rofl:

All in all, I think EVERYONE should get stoned once in a while - At least those that are so disgustingly indulgent in booze. That's another can of worms though itself... :evil: Anyone that enjoys a few social drinks has a good chance at liking a buzz from a pipe/joint, if they can set aside the crazy govt propaganda.

On that topic, check out "grass" at http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-1110.html . It is an excellent fact-filled walk through the past of the marijuana legislation, propaganda, and other 'war on drugs' factoids. It's a free, legal, download and available at most larger video stores, too. :D

9. digitalwanderer

digitalwanderer Colour Commentator

:thumbsup: (Well, ya need one... ;) )

10. Borealis

Borealis New Member

When the cops pull you over, take your bag, impound your car and do other bad cop things to you then tell me how great it still is.....

I'll be in the bar in the meantime...

11. eggs420

eggs420 my bud > yours

So when you leave and get pulled over the same shit happens to you? And FYI, cars are NOT impounded, at least out here, for personal possession 99% of the time. Whip out all the LEO facts you want to argue it, but I've seen plenty first-hand to draw a strong conclusion. A smart smoker doesn't drive around with bags and pipes around his/her car, just as any would with beer cans and the like.

12. GutterPunk

ur right eggs... no real smoker is that dumb, it may be every once in awhile but not all the time.

moderation is the only way to go

13. drakesteakn

drakesteakn boo!!!!

if u want to try it, by all means try it. then u will know for urself whats its really like for urself. not someonelses story. just use in moderation and u'll be fine.

14. GutterPunk

drake remember that night u caught a contact and drank a lot of jack daniels? lol

15. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

i got high in a burger king, thank you very much....and i wasn't even smokign! the guy behidn me had TWO ENTIRE JOINTS....needless to say the mucnhies kicked in and that was the msot expensive trip to burger kign EVER:rolleyes::rofl:

16. drakesteakn

drakesteakn boo!!!!

yeah, it was fun... except the getting sick part.

17. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I spent years of my promising youth being exposed and being immersed in the elicit drug enviornment, man what a f*&king waste.

18. GutterPunk

its all about how you handle it jeff, you cant let it control you... thats why moderation is the only way to go

19. digerati

digerati Everyones life has worth

I just don't do it because it's just not healthy, I'm already impaired enough for running from my asthma, don't need another thing slowing me down.

20. Ript_Van_Winkle

Ript_Van_Winkle New Member

*sniffle

Ahh guys...it's not that bad. Drugs can be just as much of a positive influence as a bad one, depending on which drug we are discussing.

The "drugs" that mother nature has endowed us with-
    OPIUM
    MEZCALIN
    MARIJUANA
    PSILOCIBIN MUSHROOMS
    SAN PEDRO CACTUS
    SALVIA DIVINORUM

Just to name a few-have all been used since the dawn of time to enhance medicines, increase nutrients in foods, and for the furthering of the human mind during Native American cultural rituals. There's a quote from the BIBLE-I'm not exactly sure where-that stated to Noah to "bring forth all seed-bearing green plants". All of them except two qualify, at least before refinement. There's even a synopsis that exists on the Internet about how Mushrooms are the "Manna" that the Jews ate while travelling through the desert!!

Now, some of their relatives-
    Heroin
    Cigarettes
    Cocaine
    Methamphetamines(in general)
    Pharmaceutical Drugs
    LSD
    Ecstascy
    Alcohol(yes, it's a drug!)
    ...have always pointed down the path of addiction, obsession, ruin, disease, anger, malaise, lack of self-confidence, destruction, mental retardation, paralysis, heart failure, etc., etc.

Yet they are most popular and over-used drugs on the market.

Four of them are natural derivitives, but are "cut" with Nicotine, Drano, Acids, and other unforseen additives.

The other four are COLD-BLOODED KILLERS. I know, I've lost many a precious thing to the above chemical "drugs".

Maybe what you should be worried about is the things that are killing our families, friends, and loved ones-not the ones that twenty-six year old Black men grow in the back yards.

Don't make this your slogan:

Or you may wish you had been the pothead your neighbor was.;)