Welcome to our guides forum!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kalen

kalen New Member

Hi.

Here´s Kalen writing. I´m a spanish producer-DJ using SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1 and Cakewalk Sonar 3.1. I´ve been always looking for the way (the cheapest one) to send the PC tracks to an analog mixer.

Could it be possible to match ASIO´s 16 outputs to my analog mixer?

How I have to do so?

Will I need a diagram/map of output pins?

If it works I´ll have to think seriously about giving a generous donation. Anyway I think this feature shouldn´t be for free; it´s a really good staff !!!

2. bjoithe0811

bjoithe0811 New Member

Elsa Radeon 9800SE Mod

I have tried modding my Elsa Falcox 9800SE 256 bit /128MB with the OCQ and Omega Mod and had the following problems:E.g. When I play Doom3 or use the ATI Tool I get the checherboard effect.The performance increase was pretty phat with 8 pipelines >>The card run at core 380 mhz mem 300 mhz with 4 Pipelines I had a framerate of avg 104 at the ATI Tool with 8 pipelines avg 200 - shit I had the nasty checkerboard effect.I turned anti-aliasing on in the omega control panel but then the framerate went down to 60 (Checherboard effect was gone). How can I configure the control panel in a way, that this card will run smoothly? Or is this card probably not really moddable. Should I get another cooling system in case the mod works?

Thanks for your help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.