What are some good plugins for the Logitech G15?

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by OmegaRED, Jan 27, 2009.

1. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

Just got the keyboard yesterday and so far I've only been using the Logitech Performance Monitor and the Rivatuner or EVGA Precision tool readouts. They just aren't cutting it (too small text or lack of monitoring options). Do you guys have any good plugins worth trying?

I'll try anything that's good though I'm especially interested in cpu/gpu usage.

2. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

Yo dude try this forum but am not sure how good their plug ins are ! haven't personally tried them but it was recommended to me by a friend who has used their plug ins , mind you we both have the old G15 keyboard !

3. MitchRapp

MitchRapp a.k.a. pepiman

yeah google "what you want + G15" as keywords
    like "FAR CRY G15" and you might find it

personally I bought the G15 all giddy and happy and all ...
    but after 2 days I stopped using the G keys and the screen ... just too much stuff I guess

4. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

G keys are fairly useless for me, you have to be a competitive gamer to really take use of them. I keep confusing the G6 button for my Ctrl key. The screen is kinda dumb most of the time, who is going to keep looking down from their monitor when playing a game to see how much ammo/health they have displayed on the g15?

I like that it's backlit, quiet keys, and the screen can be useful out of game (I have coretemp running on it now).

5. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I love the keyboard, but I find the G keys useless. I too have problems with the G6 and G5 keys and pressing them instead of Ctrl and Shift.
    The screen I use only for two reasons, to have the time up at all times and/or to have as a media player display when I listen to a playlist while playing a game.
    Plus it is orange and I love the colour.

6. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

I'm not a huge fan of the orange, I'm not surprised some people took the Blue LED from the first Gen G15 and put it into the 2nd. Blue always looks cooler :D

7. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

thats true the blue from the old keyboard is way nice ;)