What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Trusteft, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

You kinda missing the point, but ok. :p

I've heard many things about Hellblade. I have it myself, but never played it. Let me know if you like it, if you play it.

SyzygySystems and Calliers like this.
  2. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

I'll definitely do so. I'm spending more time at the auction house than actually racing in Forza Horizon 4 lol.

3. center_table

center_table Active Member

LOL. I prefer a Melon or Baneney.:D

4. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo DREDD do You require backup .... NO

On te
    I played Hellblade and quite enjoyed it mainly for the puzzle solving and story as the combat is incredibly easy and very repetitive and her inner voices, whilst really well done, do start to grate after an hour or so .

As you say though its a short game and stunning to look at and well worth the 5-6 hour investement

Trusteft likes this.
  5. clubrope

clubrope Well-Known Member

I'm currently playing Destiny 2.

SyzygySystems, Calliers and Mr Cairo like this.
  6. Calliers

Just finished The Gardens Between, lasts a couple hours if you can get past the puzzles, they do get tricky sometimes, very very touching and enjoyable, I loved it.

7. jerryz

jerryz New Member

Now with FFXIV and WoW Classic

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    SyzygySystems, Calliers and Trusteft like this.
  8. Mr Cairo

Just had Miles Morales as a Birthday gift and loading that up now to see if its as good as the first

Other than that still chuntering through Valhalla and recently started playing Zombie Army 4 (sniper Elite Spinoff) in SP and thats a mess of fun.

Dyre Straits and Trusteft like this.
  9. Calliers

I'm rather enjoying Forza Horizon 4, this game is -beautiful-. I have now acquired 310 cars, out of the 750 available in the game, and considering a lot of them are part of packs you have to buy, that's nothing to sniff at. I've also photographed 510 cars out of all the 750 in the game.

SyzygySystems likes this.
  10. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

I enjoyed the Sniper Elite series!

11. Calliers

Correction, Forza Horizon 4 currently has a total of 730 cars, of which I now have 379 and I have photographed 536 of them, still got a lot to photograph, especially vintage racers as I have yet to own a vintage racer as they are horribly expensive and currently I only have 4 million credits, people go around blowing 20 mill to 80 mill on cars, I look on them and just shake my head in disbelief.

12. Mr Cairo

If you have not played them each version has a Zombie spin off that you can play in SP ..very enjoyable games

13. Calliers

I'd like to correct myself, the highest a car can go for on the auction house is 20 million, although there are billionaires in the game, guys who are like prestige 20, I am prestige 1 myself now, and have 500 cars out of 730. I have also now photographed 606 cars out of 730. Slowly but surely.

14. Dyre Straits

I meant to respond to this before I went out of town. For whatever reason, I'm really not enthralled with any of the zombie-themed games...not even the movies. Don't misunderstand, I would watch the movies but, I'm just not that interested in them.

My younger son was...and IS...really into this type of game and movie, though. He got into them with Wolfenstein and tried to get me into it. I just couldn't get that thrilled with it. I'm also not that interested in the 'cartoonish" type of games. I think the more "realistic" and true-to-life the better for me. I can relate to apocalyptic type games that have a touch of realism in them. The story-driven, single-player games suit my style quite well. :)

I've definitely played a few of these over the years...but, when something more to my liking comes out, I'm gone! :)

15. Trusteft

Have you tried Days Gone?

16. Dyre Straits

Not familiar with it. ???

17. Trusteft

Well, I haven't played the game, but I have heard very good things about it. It's basically post apocalyptic (with type of zombies or something), open world, where you are a biker. It's on my "to buy" list for my PS4.
    The usual reviewers find something to complain about, after all most reviewers today follow the "whine/complain about the item or else you are not funny, and you have to be funny or else you are not really reviewing!" school of reviewing.
    People who are not reviewers tend to like it and find it one of the best games of its generation.
    It has lowered in price too so it might be something to consider for any owner of a PS4 or PS5. My mind has drawn a blank if you own either. Sorry, the last month or so I sleep in 2 hour parts for some reason and everything up there is a mess.

18. Mr Cairo

I have played this and its very comparable to the Last of Us in a kind of "meanwhile in another part of america" kind of way its a lot more action heavy though as you generally will fight anything between 1 to a 100 infected instead of 2 or 3 but

I love it

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    SyzygySystems and Trusteft like this.
  19. SyzygySystems

SyzygySystems New Member

I am currently playing in this game, Among Us. I am just joining any servers on discord and It's so much fun. but I always suck as an impostor because I am bad at lying...o_O Yeah, I'm serious. Being a crewmate is really fun. :)

Mr Cairo, Trusteft and Calliers like this.
  20. Calliers

I've now got about 580 cars out of the 730 in the game, and photographed around 660 out of the 730 in the game in Forza Horizon 4, moved on to playing Need for Speed: Heat and alternating between that and Halo: Reach in the Masterchief Collection, which I bought on Steam way back when, cool thing, it's kind of like the Need for Speed 2015 reboot, when you got an achievement on Steam in that you got the same achievement in Origin, well in the Halo Masterchief Collection, whenever you get an achievement you also unlock it in the Xbox ecosystem, actually they unlock simultaneously which is actually pretty cool.

Mr Cairo likes this.