What do you drive?

Discussion in 'Petrol Heads Forum' started by CDsDontBurn, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

The idea is great, but the car IMO is rubbish.

2. slugbug

slugbug Going Broke Saving Money

I drive a '99 Saturn SC1 which I've owned for 14 yrs. Not my pic but you get the general idea what it looks like. It's the most reliable car I've ever owned and I've had very few repairs to do on it.

[​IMG]

Falstaff likes this.
  3. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I always enjoyed the Saturn cars and trusted the name as well. Sad they are gone now.

4. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

I actually owned a Saturn VUE for about 48 hours about three years ago. I only had it for that short period time because the transmission was going out on it. I went to pass another car on a 4-lane divided highway and it started slipping real bad.

I discovered there was a Class Action Lawsuit in affect due to an abundance of problems with that particular transmission. Due to the 30-day return guarantee, I was able to void the contract and recover the car I had used to trade in.

As for the sedans, I have liked the way they look but never have driven one.

5. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Yeah, the VUE was not anything close to the original product when they first came out. I have a friend that drives an ancient 2002 Saturn S-Series 3 Dr SC2 Coupe. It does not burn oil but we replaced the brake module, and some drive train components and the drivers seat, etc. Runs like a top, still gets reasonable gas mileage for a "sports" car. You still see lots of them puttering about here and there with car seat in the back, lol.

6. sahara_mafia

sahara_mafia member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]