What Games Have You Bought and What Are You Playing

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by IvanV, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

yes I play the first game often. It's very relaxing.

2. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

I have been totally stuck on the Assassin's Creed series since earlier this year. I had bought the first one when it was first released and then couldn't play it due to there being no sub-titles. But, I found an online dialogue of the first game and played it through playing a session, then reading the script. After being able to tell what was going on, I've been hooked ever since. I'm now about 40% through Black Flag and don't plan to buy any games until I've either finished or gotten burned out on this series. (But, getting burned out doesn't seem very probable. ;) )

3. Tipstaff

Tipstaff Well-Known Member

Firefall (been playing since beta) and NHL 15. Pretty much all I have time for these days are games I can pick up and play for a 1/2 - 1 hour.

4. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

Pity, in this world it seems you have too much of one of two things, time or money. Hehe.

5. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

It's similar with me, except that I play AC III multiplayer. Bioshock Infinite is the first major title I've played in months.

6. MooN*FiRE

MooN*FiRE Pandemonium Fortress

Recently bought Assassin's Creed Freedom's Cry. It's really fun. Wish it didn't require Uplay to login all the time.

7. IvanV

That's the one bit of Assassin's Creed that I haven't played. How does it compare with AC IV? Or do you have the standalone version?

On Steam, I type in my password every time, but I told Uplay client to just remember me.

8. Calliers

I intentionally make sure that every time I start up Steam on my PC I type in my password for security reasons since I have a tonne of games on my account and don't live alone.

9. MooN*FiRE

MooN*FiRE Pandemonium Fortress

I have the stand alone. It plays well against AC IV. Even on high though it a bit low quality. The story and combat is fun though.

10. Calliers

Omg, I think I have put over 300 dollars, maybe even 400 into League of Legends, I have 4 accounts and all of them have multiple skins. :D

So still playing League of Legends but tried the Last of Us Remastered as I got it with my PS4 but didn't really find it gripping. Don't get me wrong it's a great game and all, just not my cup of tea. Gonna wait for Tekken and Dead or Alive and Gran Turismo to come out.

11. IvanV

Gotta love the free to play concept! :D

niceguyrichy and Calliers like this.
  12. Calliers

Yeah free-to-play is definitely more expensive over the long run but I think it is the answer because it's kind of like an affordable pay as you go option as opposed to paying a lot up front. I still prefer it and do not regret how much I've spent on League as I think the game is awesome and I believe the developers deserve every bit of the money I gave them.

13. Trusteft

14. Dyre Straits

I just finished AC IV (Black Flag) last night. I'm trying to decide whether to continue with the series at this time or take a break with something else. After all, since about late Jan or early Feb of this year, AC is the only game series I've been playing. It's compelling enough, but, I'm kind of tired of my guys jumping onto things (and OFF of things) where I didn't intend for them to do. Example: Try to catch a carrier and run lickety split through the streets only to attempt to climb a lamp pole. (Tiresome!) :)

Trusteft likes this.
  15. Trusteft

I have the first AC game on PC but I am waiting for the eventual "HD" release on the PS4 (for whenever I buy one).

Recently (last couple of days) I went into a buying spree, thankfully they were all on sale at GOG so I didn't exactly spent much, but yeah..lol
    [​IMG]
    gifs upload

16. IvanV

Trusteft, why wait for the PS4 remaster? Is it supposed to somehow look better than the original PC version? All of the AC games are completely controller friendly on the PC. :)

Dyre, supposedly, they have completely revamped the movement. The release is in a few days, so I guess we'll know pretty soon how well they've done. I must say that it's almost hard to imagine for me that movement will work any differently in this AC, considering how accustomed I've become to the current controls.

17. Trusteft

DRM.
    I don't buy DRMed crap unless I absolutely have to buy a game and it only comes with DRM.
    I have the first AC from GOG, but the rest have either Uplay and/or Steam. I rather get the PS4 versions.

18. IvanV

So you don't connect AC games on PS to an Uplay account? Interesting...

Dyre Straits likes this.
  19. Dyre Straits

I'd be interested in knowing if this is true, also. How about the XBOX versions? Although my son and daughter-in-law both played them, I never bothered to see if they had to have a U-Play account active, too.

20. Trusteft

I don't have any AC game on my PS3. So I don't know about them. Far Cry 3 though I have and it asked to join the Uplay shit and I said, no, NO, NO. I can play just fine. Though I haven't tried it online, then again I don't care about online other than WoT.