What Happened ?

Discussion in 'AMD Graphics Cards' started by Dmac43, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Dmac43

Dmac43 New Member

Just wondering what happened to the cat 3.10 thread that Terry (Catalyst Maker) started
    In that thread I detaild a huge issue that I'm having with the new driver, and asked for help.
    now the thread appears to have been taken down and replaced by an "official" thread, but the posts that were in that thread don't appear to have been moved to the new thread...

Am I wrong about this? was the thread closed?? If so why were the posts not moved???

One would make an assumption that if a thread is started by the ATI rep, that it is somewhat official...

If my facts are incorrect here, please accept my apologies...

2. mkk

mkk Well-Known Member

3. toddsmack2k

toddsmack2k It Never.....

Yes Dmac43 the thread was closed in order to keep all of the discussion in one place and keep everything nice and neat. I apologoze that you feel your post was missed or closed out. I know you posted about a problem and please post it again in our official thread and let our guys help you out there as well.

The reason for Cm's post was just to announce that new drivers were available. It was closed much like we usually do for threads that come up during the latest ATI driver releases. We think that by having one official DH thread the members here are better served in getting help from one thread instead of several different ones.

I hope you understand.

4. Dmac43

Dmac43 New Member

Thanks MK for the link, it will help rather than having to write the entire thing again...

Todd, I understand completely, I just think it'd be beneficial to folks to transfer the posts to the new thread...
    I do appreciate the response...

Thanks,

Dmac