What is the crappiest game you've ever played

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Cow_160483, May 10, 2008.

1. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

Since this thread has been resurrected, I'll chime in. :)

For me, the worst game/s I've ever played are those that have this godawful "auto target combat" scheme built in. Games such as: Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb; Lord of the Rings - The Return of the Kings come to mind.

I do NOT like NOT being in control of who I decide to do battle with or shoot next. These games were annoying to the nth degree and I never bothered trying to finish them....good story or not.

And, as much as I really, really liked BloodRayne, the sequel was horrible!

2. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Stateshift PC version. A futurist racer similar to POD. The difference is where POD was a classic this is just ass.
    Horible graphics, bad sound, bad control of the vehicles, bad collision detection, bad tracks, bad graphics, boring gameplay, bad graphics, bad graphics, you feel like you are driving a ship dragging a planet, bad graphics, lack of any sense of speed or that you are driving, bad graphics.
    Horrible horrible game/port. It felt like it was made for the PS1 and then an emulator was used to "port" the game to the PC. Only that they fucked up the game in the process.

3. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

For me I'd have to say WoW too. After going to lvl 70 the fun was over really soon, as there is no such thing as a casual guild. Either nothing happens, or your whole life has to evolve around raiding. I quit not long after.

Other crappy games.. damn, I've seen so many but they are so interchangeable.. already forgot their names!

4. Trusteft

How can a game you played for X days, reaching level 70, be the crappiest game you have ever played?

5. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

I've been trying to figure that out, too. LOL!

That would be like me saying that OBLIVION, which I've logged almost 700 HOURS playing, as being the crappiest game I've ever played. ;)

6. Trusteft

After more thinking, it is theoretically possible. If every other game they have played is better, then this could be the crappiest, but COME ON!
    lol

7. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

it's not the crappiest game ever. It was fun while it lasted. But after coming to 70, which took me a loooong time, i think over a year, the game ended. (this was before the expansion to 80) either you had to give up your life to raid, or farm for better items. I started thinking: what the hell am I doing? It's just a waste of time. As soon as you get a good item, the next one is on the horizon.. you make your way to that better item, then the next one is on the horizon.
    Until you get the best in the game, then they bring out an expansion and everything starts again.
    That's when I realized what a shitty game it really was.

8. Trusteft

I can see the logic behind it. Still funny though :p

9. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

for the PS3 probably sonic the hedghehog 2006.

of all time possibly fantastic four for the PS1...i don't even know what was happening on screen except mr fantastic would go round.