What Movie Have You Watched Lately?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Dyre Straits, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo Require backup .... NO

Last night we watched the Host its a horror movie that been made during the pandemic and its about a group of people having a seance over Zoom

Due to Zoom having a 50 minute session if you don't own pro the film is set at the length of a zoom session so it less than an hour overall

its also surprisingly good

2. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I just finished watching Steve Jobs. It was on TV. I wasn't planning on watching it, but I caught it as it was starting and decided to watch a few minutes. Ended up watching the whole thing.

Now I want to buy some type of Mac.
    Joking of course as I can't even afford to buy a magic mouse.
    Very good, feel good, movie. Different approach than I thought it would. Interesting take on the Macintosh. I am not sure I agree with certain things, but whatever, it was a movie.

Yeah, definitely enjoyed it.

3. Trusteft

Not a movie, but a very entertaining fight.
    I first heard of Marie Ruumet several months ago and saw in her great energy and passion I adore.
    First pro fight in some time, but it was worth it.
    Even though her opponent (Little Tiger) was totally disrespectful.

4. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

I watched The Wretched - decent horror that doesn't rely on jump scares. It's got an old school feel to it - a teenager gets a summer job at his dad's Marina by the sea and has to contend with girls, family issues, weird neighbours and evil spirits.

Trusteft likes this.
  5. Trusteft

Blade Runner 2049 was on TV. Much better than I feared. Thankfully it also didn't ruin the first one, especially with anything that had to do with Deckard which was my main concern.
    A great movie.
    Not as good as the first, but I am sure younger people who like this one will probably feel it is better.

Calliers likes this.
  6. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

It wasn't bad, but I didn't think it was great. I mean, I thought it was decent at best. I thought they could have done much more with it, but that's just my humble opinion.

7. Trusteft

I watched Batman vs Superman earlier tonight. It was on TV. Thankfully I forgot everything about that shitty trailer which gave away 95% of the plot.

Good movie. I know it received flak from fans, I don't know why, or care. I was never a huge fan of Batman (but still liked him), but I do love Superman. Very enjoyable movie, including the extra characters.

Calliers likes this.
  8. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

I watched Console Wars, a docu-movie about Sega vs. Nintendo back in the day. Very interesting, and I do recommend it to you guys.

Trusteft likes this.