Whats love got to do with it ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

personally i like women that aren't scared to rip one anywhere... ;)

2. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

just watch and see if the lift either their left or right leg.

3. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Been there, done that and came out broke with no action :rofl:

4. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

I like emo girls.

5. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

lol, I knew I would get teased.

Its all good though. What I didn't say before was I really enjoyed reading it. Its different for different people. I can admit I'm really simple in regards to what I want.

I know everyone has at least a few basic needs that need to be taken care of. Honestly, girls are bitches. Pretty much all of them. I'm pretty picky and even the other girls I dated were complete bitches. Either they agreed with everything I said or they treated me like I was a stupid man toy. Then there was a few of those "don't leave me or I'll kill myself" girls.

I think those relationships ended with different variations of: "I really don't care if you kill yourself", or "You know your a dumb bitch right? Ok just checking". I can say I am not very good at ending relationships.

Now the girl I have now, she is a bitch sometimes too. The difference is she doesn't get butt hurt when I let her know. Which is really whats important. Words really aren't worth much.

Saying I love you doesn't mean you love something. Staying with me when my personality starts stepping all over your feet says you love me.

ok, ok, I promise to stop ranting.

If what you wrote is true, then I feel for you. I pray for you also (regardless if this is a twisted experiment to see how much your forum junkies can bleed out their lives online to get someone to sympathize with them [not saying it has happened in this thread but it is overdue])

6. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

Aren't all girls emo? Guys included

7. Calliers

Hahahaha, for taking me seriously you shall burn in a fire!!! :D :rofl: :p

Edit: but emo pron is really interesting. Just saying.

8. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

O my god this thread just depressed me; its sad to see how many people dont see the importance of marriage, but on a lighter note "to each his own poison" lol ;)

9. Calliers

Dude I just farted when I read that. What happened to the BMW 5 series and the big ass house and never gettin married, are you in a relationship cow??? If you are and you're happy, I'm happy for you. :)

I mean, I don't even think it's wrong if a guy or a girl is gay as long as they're happy.

10. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

Hahahah That craked me UP:rofl: am still getting the BMW 5 series, and yes am dating someone but that is for a different thread called "WHY ME" lol:rofl::rofl:

11. vancouver

vancouver New Member

Lol. You guys are interesting. It's true. Chicks do like to play Guess What's Wrong. That must be infuriating. If I had somebody mope around on me instead of just using their mouth and saying what's the matter, i think i'd smack them. But it's cool when you can find someone who you can fight with and then get over it and be cool again, every time. That's what keeps a relationship from becoming a torture chamber

12. Judas

historical marriage is interesting to note that it's orginal conception is between 2 of the same sex....

WHOA what you might say?

indeed, look it up...

In another prospect of it,

Marriage is unnecessary, it's fruitless, it means nothing in the actual terms of the word and other people. People are typically MUCH happier and without problems when they aren't married, 2 people living together for years, having children, and the works without ever getting married.

I would be really interested in WHO/WHEN/WHAT caused marriage to be a requirement in the modern world...

Some say marriage prevents the chance of adultry, which is a lie, lol... that's about all they can put down as valid weight which isn't valid at all.

13. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

Again no supporting facts.

And just because two things were called something similar does not mean it is based off of or came from it.

Marriage is a joke in the modern world. Your attitude and the attitude of 80% of the people in here prove that.

It really depends how you view it and want to use it. You can't just say, this is how I view marriage so this is how it is for all of you. It doesn't work that way.

To me Marriage is an institution, just like school, just like the government. Except its purpose (for me) is upholding the worship of God and moral values, passing the things I care about most (not money or cars) down to my kids. Those things are Values and Lessons that will help them (if they choose) grow up to be at least good people.

I know most of you are probably turned off to the fact that I said God and Marriage in the same sentence so what ever I write from now on you will disagree with, which is fine (that mentality is what is making you lose out on your life).

Marriage has everything to do with God and God has everything to do with your own personal happiness. The more you try to bypass this the more you will hate life and the more you hate the things you are not strong enough to uphold (spiritually).

Its so easy to fall into thinking marriage is a joke for yourself. Because then you have nothing to lose, it has lost its worth.

If I could use 1 word to describe everything in our current time (politics, war, people, religion, marriage, entertainment, sex, social interaction, etc...) it would be EMPTY.

We are only attracted by surface value, and it is the same for marriage. This is the wrong reason and why it fails. That does not mean everyone needs it to sustain a long and happy life. But that is not the goal of marriage. Marriage should be used to sustain you values, which should be the same as God's values.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  14. Judas

i'm not going to post links to sources of such things.... because it's a taboo thing.. specially in this day and age..... where there will be support in any agressive manner for both sides.

i just mentioned it because it intriques me and it'll spark some interest from a few others that may see it..... it's just as valid as the currently accepted norm.

yes alot of it's empty.... your pretty much spot on..... now what are you going to do about it?

15. Calliers

16. Judas

in all honesty, turning such a thing into a strategy based system, a game of sorts, becoming a "playa" is not my opinion of being a great idea...

Unfortunately if i were to take the video seriously and put it's system into practice, it would be an accurate representation of me at all...

I've swore off "playing the game"... sucking up, buying gifts, sending a random drink to someone i don't know at all.... etc and so forth is a total and utter waist of time. Pickup lines are a total joke...

There are spectrums for both genders...... ironically those spectrums of extremes and neutrals are identical for both. Some are sex crazed maniacs... some have the phobia of such things..... some are just overly nice or outright fucking crazy (see zardons blog for better representation of this term). Little mixes of all these different extremes and nuetralities for each individual reguardless of gender. This is a fact. They say a specific gender is more likely to be some of a specific combination of types, while statistically that might be accurate, i doubt it, i mean just take a gander at the number of instatutes that keep people from harming others of themselves, both women and men, and how many people that are currently "normal" but underneath of some completely different.

The problem is this:

Majority tend to set into the line, and blend in, keep thier voice down, and hide behind whatever mask they wish to put up and any given time. The more time goes on through life, the more of these masks mature and oventually the one behind it is forgotten. Kinda like that little whisper/chill you might hear/feel out of the blue and shrug off.

Sorry, not going to be a monkey that see's, then do's.....

To many women out there putting on a show, to many men out there doing it also....

Shit sometimes you can't even trust your own family members...... (no i'm not parinoid, just remaining on the fence)

17. SFOSOK

SFOSOK 939 Goin Strong

I can't speak or do anything about it for other people. But will do my best to combat it with my future family and values.

18. Judas

that's a good start..... but in the interest of your childrens future.... doesn't that limit the options?