Whats more important your girl or your pc

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Midnight Blue, Jul 26, 2003.

?

Whats more important?

1. my partner

52 vote(s)
    68.4%
  2. my pc

24 vote(s)
    31.6%
  1. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

i cant believe you guys contemplate with your PC and your girl of course my willy needs some fun not my fingers, although they are used also

2. nieves

nieves personality tweaker

One can't do with the pc what one can do with the gf :) I totally vote for the gf when fairly new.

3. BWX

BWX get out and ride

OMG- when new- What about when the PC is new and the GF is old?

4. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

....like i've said... some of you make me sad.....

5. nieves

nieves personality tweaker

That's a tough choice, indeed. You are presenting me a major dilemma.

<shallow>
    I will not venture into this matter any further for fear of finding out very unpleasant things about myself.
    </shallow>

6. Optimummind

Optimummind Banned

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this

thread! I was getting bored on DH (and Internet sites in general) these days due to lack of exciting news and due to a lack of new videocards, CPUs, and chipsets. If I had more money, I could probably entertain myself by installing a new 875P mobo with some Corsair XMS memories...

Anyways, I answered girl over the PC. Although sometimes my PC can get me more excited and stimulated than my girlfriend (new CPU, mobo, videocard upgrades!!) and entertain me for a longer period of time (playing games), in the end, she is more valuable. It's a great feeling and responsibility to have a girlfriend. Not only do you find more about yourself through the relationship but you also learn some important life lessons like loyalty, love, committment, trust, understanding, and lowering your pride.

I'm fortunate, too, because my girlfriend happens to like playing games (mostly, emulated arcade games like Marvel vs Street Fighter, Warriors of Fate, etc through MAME32 and Kawaks). She generally doesn't know anything about computers beyond Microsoft Word and Excel (for instance, she had to ask me the other day how to attach an attachment to her email) but she listens with patience and interest when I'm telling her about my new components and computing feats.

I don't want to hazard or flame anyone but if you really chose a PC over a girl for whatever reasons, I think you just haven't found someone with whom you can truly communicate emotionally, psychologically, and in a mature form. I'm pretty sure your opinions will change once you meet a girl you truly fall for.

7. BWX

BWX get out and ride

I just hope everyone realizes anything I say in this thread was intended as a joke- as this is how I veiw this thread- I pretty good joke!:lol:

8. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy New Member

I think there is a good mix of seriousness and joking around:D

I'm sure Blue will like both ............ she has a great sense of humour;) ;)

9. BiGBrOwNPimpsta

BiGBrOwNPimpsta HH's #1 Hustla and Pimp

i never see midnight blue around anymore... she sure is a hottie lol and around my age! and naumo said to tell her that hopes she feels better *wink*. I asked him if he had anything goin on wit her he said no but who knows hmmm lol haha

10. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

well Naumo is basically a total idiot, lets not hide the facts ....... who likes to cause problems with everything..... hence the banning, both NME and him became disillusioned with this site when they found out they couldnt RUN the clan and everything else they came into contact with (or in fact start their own DH clans when they felt like it). Also they caused Immense problems with staff, and if you guys could see some of the PMs which for professional reasons I wont post, you would understand just how unbalanced some people are. Its irrelevant and very immature a topic and its below me to go into any further details.

NME and Naumo of course feel that I am Midnight blue myself, and this is my secret ;), of course as no member has any log files of IPs, I can only assume they base her talent for artwork and her gorgeous looks with me, which I find very cool indeed :) :lol:

11. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy New Member

I agree Zardon ... Naumo is an idiot ...In fact the only time he posted is when he was F**king whining about something:bleh:

BBPimpsta Blue is a very beautiful young woman .. and has become a good friend of mine ..
    At this point in time I would like to mention (but I cant post it) her IP is unique .. I have seen logs;)

So for all you dreamy... self indulged peeps that thinks she is just a fantasy ...
    Think again:evil:
    I know her real name .. Where she lives .. and where she was born ......
    She will be away for a bit .......

So tell you guys what .. instead of worrying about who Blue really is .. Maybe start thinking about Blue and welcome her back ..
    My title is Italian for "Blue's Bodyguard" ... and for the un-believers

Just try messing with her when I'm Online:evil: :evil:

12. reno

reno Painlord of Ichor

ege

I choose chick, considering half the time I spend on my PC is devoted to finding pictures of them anyway.

HA.

Anyway, I've yet to find a computer that can give h-BLEEP-ad as good as my girl. Except, I haven't tried macs yet...heard they're great sucking.

DOUBLE HA.

/end non-funniness

13. BWX

BWX get out and ride

31% out of 78 people say PC, LOL- too funny.

14. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

ROFL ....